Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Forest Hamlet] Elmwich

SamieltheMDS

Villager
If possible I'd like to join and be a blacksmith, guard, farmer, or at the very least a villager (I'm pretty much happy with just about any position).

RoeWolf

Loyal Servant of Altera
Don't worry about trying to find a time when I'm on, as...
1. I'll find a time when you are on, as my schedule is very random and subject to constant changes that could make coordinating a meeting rather difficult.
2. I'm not even going to try and log back into the server until I receive my new computer. I discovered that the system I currently use runs an average of 20 fps on the lowest settings in minecraft single-player. This becomes even worse when in multiplayer, as I found out just the other day when I tried to explore Altera, not to mention the magnificently elaborate constructions that slow me down even more. So, in the interest of the RP, I'd like to wait until I have a computer that can keep up with the server (which may come as soon as tomorrow).

Happy

Lord of Altera
Ok Roe, well I am normally on at least once a day so as long as we know the day you will be on chances are one of us will be on at the same time as you. :)

Look forward to seeing you on the server. :D

Happy

Lord of Altera
I'd like to join, I'm a skilled hunter, fighter, and that would make me a good scout.
You are welcome to join Dark. Is your IGN name the same as your forum name? If not please post it so I know who to invite to the town.
I also need to know what time you will be on, so I can show you around town.

Wopet

Villager
I've not been contacted by enyone from Elmwich, i think im going to chance town, that im going to live..

Happy

Lord of Altera
I've not been contacted by enyone from Elmwich, i think im going to chance town, that im going to live..
Sorry I have been a bit busy. If you still would like to join let me know when you will be on and i'll invite you to the town. I have the perfect place for you to set up your hermit cave too. :)