Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

[Forest Hamlet] Elmwich

Happy

Lord of Altera
Lol good use of words. XD My mca is HappyTheGoldfish.
I look forward to seeing you soon. :)

if your minedudej(saw him in chat asking about it and then get kicked) its cause you used caps in the chat. also please dont use caps here. i would be glad to add you as long as you follow the tome of citizenship.

happy has been added. and william whats your minecraft user profile name and when are you online so i or spaceman can add you to the town?

Lephos

Hollows Explorer
hello, i would like to be the person who brews for people. i would really like that. let me know if that is okay

Toggie1998

Villager
I would like to join your town and immidiatly go to work on building a huge bank or library. If those projeccts are already taken please excuse this request

hmm what luck you have. i was thinking of going to bed... decided for some odd reason to refresh this page 1 last time. guess ill get on and invite you. we have someone working on something like a library. so you can work on the bank. though i suggest waiting till spaceman gets on to tell you where to build it describe how he wants it to look.

*20 mins later....* ok since i havent seen you on the server in the 20 mins and im tired(3:30am here) im going to bed. if you want in you will have to wait till tomarrow when either me or spaceman are on.

Kean101

Lord of Altera
I like the idea of this town since its not as harsh with the rules and regulations if your in need of a hunter id be happy to join.:D

ok i just got back from an overly long camping trip(was supposed to be 3-4 days ended up being almost 8) so ill see if i see you in the town registry if not ill add you when i see your name somewhere on the server(if conzero is your game name as well)

Happy

Lord of Altera
Sure that sounds good. Post your IGN (In Game Name) and i'll add you tomorrow when i get home.

RoeWolf

Loyal Servant of Altera
I, RoeWolf, humbly request to join your fair town.

I'd like to contact you in-game for a tour (though I'm already sure that this is the town I want to join). When are you most likely to be on?

My character's profile is still forthcoming, but I'm thinking I could come in as a fletcher, bowyer, and maybe tree-feller on the side when the other businesses are slow (yeah, it's the same as a lumberjack, I just like the way 'tree-feller' sounds :D). So arrows, bows, and wood resources.

Happy

Lord of Altera
I, RoeWolf, humbly request to join your fair town.

I'd like to contact you in-game for a tour (though I'm already sure that this is the town I want to join). When are you most likely to be on?

My character's profile is still forthcoming, but I'm thinking I could come in as a fletcher, bowyer, and maybe tree-feller on the side when the other businesses are slow (yeah, it's the same as a lumberjack, I just like the way 'tree-feller' sounds :D). So arrows, bows, and wood resources.
Hello RoeWolf, I accept your humble request and look forward to showing you around.
I don't believe we have a fletcher or tree feller yet either so you will fit in nicely.
I will be on for much of today but the best time to catch me would be between 2 and 4 PM GMT. Of course if this time is no good for you let me know when you will be on and I will gladly log on to join you.

Regards,
Happy

spaceman874

I think I might like it here
i would like to welcome you to elmwich, but i need to know your timezone to decide what fits for me

RoeWolf

Loyal Servant of Altera
That makes sense... I didn't think of that, but it may be kind of odd to live in a town where I never see anyone online.
I'm located within the central standard time (CST) which, for reference (since I don't know where you are) is 6 hours behind GMT.

spaceman874

I think I might like it here
behind hmm i can get online 8 pm belgian time (7 pm GMT) maybe happy or demonoftheplains could help you then, since i have bizzy weekend