Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fredrik229 - Application [Aproved - Auxilium]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredrik229

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Fredrik229
2. Your real name: Fredrik
3. Age: 20
4. Gender: Male
5. C
ountry:
Sweden

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have read some pages and I intend to read more before I sign in to the server for the first time.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I have got some experience on role-playing from WoW and i quite enjoy it.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Fredrik you can call me Fred. I live in Sweden (as i said before) and I am studying law at the moment. Im a cheerful and helpful guy who likes playing minecraft and hanging out with my friends. I practice basketball sometimes, other times i just go to the gym. In these past months i've been obsessed with watching minecraft "Let's Play" videos on youtube, e.g. Etho, BdoubleO100, Docm77, Guudeboulderfist and antvenom. I have some experience building Castles and medieval things. Was working on my own medieval-singleplayer world but I figured it would be more fun playing with others. So that's me in a couple of sentences. :)
[EDITED] Most of my time goes to hanging out with my girlfriend or simply just studying. Im quite interested in scubadiving and I will try to get my diving certificate in the summer when i have some spare time. Almost every summer i travel to France, to a city near Perpignan, called Argeles. I like it there because I can practice my French and at the same time have an awesome time snorkling or just laying in the sun, relaxing. Also im quite interested in programming, like Java, but for now im still very new to it!

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Haven't got anything atm, because my computer crashed about a week ago and with it all of my worlds...

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Just that im looking for a server where i'll enjoy playing and talking with other people.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am fully awared of that.

12. How did you find out about our server? http://mcserverlist.net

13. Have you voted for us? Yes i have.

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
At question #8, could you add more about yourself as a person (hobbies (not including minecraft of course :p), your real life situation, study, ... Etcetera!) rather then your Minecraft experience? That is because we are a close knit community, and we would love to get to know you better.

fredrik229

Villager
At question #8, could you add more about yourself as a person (hobbies (not including minecraft of course :p), your real life situation, study, ... Etcetera!) rather then your Minecraft experience? That is because we are a close knit community, and we would love to get to know you better.
Done!

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
Be patient young one, with that you will come a long way.

Approved. Stay out of trouble and most importantly: Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.