Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

FreeHugsHere - application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your Minecraft username: FreehugsHere
2. Your real name: Aleksandr Kaloshin
3. Age: 23
4. Gender: Male

5. Country: Estonia

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes iam agree with this Tome.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Actually ive been decided this server because of roleplay.. Waited for a long play something "role" in minecraft... To be a part of something huge... not just to run from the creepers.
I have exp. of roleplaying, yes!

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Thats very easy, ause im the artist. I love to paint and make sculptures, sometimes making animations. Nowasays study in University. Always seek for some adventures., not problems ofcourse. Like to build and make innovations. Like to photo shoot and old things. Play in new music band as solo player.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sorry, usually dont like to share my works, that is not in gallery or smth.
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
My skin was a Chuck Norris, so i wil lchange it today.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes.

12. How did you find out about our server?
From my friend, who is big fan of roleplay.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Thats very easy, cause im the artist. I love to paint and make sculptures, sometimes making animations. Nowasays study in University. Always seek for some adventures., not problems ofcourse. Like to build and make innovations. Like to photo shoot and old things. Play in new music band as solo player.
Love to study. Languages. Spend time in old big nationals libraryes! Love my girlfriend!
Love Blizzard, Love Tequilla, love Movies, Love Music, Love Art, Love Cartoons, Love life, Love To Spend time not with PC and destroy my eyes! Love roleplay a lot... Usually wear old fashioned 18 century clothes... love romantic.
Love cosplay and always seek something unusuall. Can do archery, cooking...
Anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.