Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Friday 24] A Series of Proclamations [Moderate]

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
A Series of Proclamations
The following proclamations have been issued regarding the holdings of the Cerridwen Family. Guardian on the Arget Isles Azure Cerridwen after having tested the wards and found them failing with the additional news of undead armies marching from the south has issued an evacuation order for the lands of Zima. This includes the cities of Zima’maloj and any who remain in Ravenmire. Additionally the settlement of Falandrall is heavily advised to seek refuge further north as trade and travel lines will be suspended until the undead are routed.

Citizens of these lands will be ferried out of the greater Zima swamps and into the safety of the Arget Isles far to the north. Furthermore Azure has issued a temporary restraining of the Silver Elf only requirement for residence on the Isles. Any seeking refuge from the armies of the undead may find safety in the Arget Isles regardless of race.

The only individual whom may not seek refuge is a blonde human woman known as Gabe. She is wanted for the murder of her unarmed fiance in their home in Zima’maloj. A bounty of five thousand radiants will be given for Gabe chained and unarmed or a thousand radiants for her head. This bounty may be paid off by interested parties.

Furthermore Lord Cerridwen invites all the leaders of the known world to gather in Arget to discuss a unified and swift response to these incursions against our wards. He also extends welcome to Naelwyn Talreynof Vigil’s Rest to share what has been learned from his study of the second Bastion Stone.

Signed,
Azure Cerridwen
Nireth Cerridwen
Akasha Zima’maloj

The following places and people receive an invitation to gather in Arget for discussion.

Anhald Cap Rygan
Naelwyn Talreyn Naelwyn
Ashna and Grey solus Estes241
Fuvur blargtheawesome Elz
That principality of Rhain or something Tempy_ Jak
Lonmar Faelin Paint
@Hierax guys
Thiil @Icefire
@Any who runs a town bigger than 5 plots

Date: Friday the 24th of June
Time: Probably evening as in around 5PM EST if this doesn't work for lots of folks I can look into a change but earlier usually doesn't work too well for me. I know it will be hard for the European folks and I apologize I'm just usually busy earlier in the day.
Place: Arget, outside at a table talking area we made if its raining OOC we ignore it :p
Rating: Moderate *
-Given every major power on the entire server is being invited if you are wanted criminal in any of those showing up might be unwise. But for duration of the event the region is standard moderate.
Type: Public*
-Public members will be asked to be quiet and I imagine a circle will be formed of each groups personal guards around the actual meeting. Please use whisper unless your RP effects a large group as in you are making a mad run to assassinate someone. I would not recommend it but so long as you have the assassination targets consent to attempt it go ham.

Notes: Sorry about the disorganized mess of a thread. I was meaning on making something nice but I kept putting it off and thus I had to make what would normally be three different threads out at once and lazy so its condensed. The bounty reward on Gabe is IC and OOC and to be paid off will have to be IC and OOC. I'm sure they're are questions or complaints about the time and I'm willing to hear them.

Last edited:

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
is this letter public if so i'll post my response letter here
The proclamations are. The individual invitation letters would be private but they would equate to "Pls come here at x time so we can talk about how the worlds falling apart and what to do."

I have no problem with your response being public.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
oke doke.

Sent in return,

"Cerridwens and Town:

While nothing would please me more to travel north and treat with the esteemed Silver Elven nobility, most unfortunately without my presence here it is most likely that my city would fall almost immediately to the dead, lacking any other kind of central leadership. As it stands, I cannot travel north at this time, and I would wager that by the time this letter is received, my city will be earnestly under siege by the walking dead.

With love and high spirits,
Nwalme Fuvur."

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
The event part of this is postponed by twenty minutes so I can eat dinner. Sorry guys but I'm hangry.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Event finished thanks to everyone who attended.

A few things came about the things that would be made public is. Everyone on the main continent who isn't actively fighting to hold the line in the south should fall back to either, Grafjell, Stavofaria, HR or Arget and bring all the food they can to those places.

Returning the wards is not possible according to Naelwyn the mage and as such he is researching ICly whether we should see if the wards are actively degrading without further damage or if they are operating at the same level even now. Depending on that our course of action will change slightly.

If you want to find out more poke folks ICly as there were a hefty handful there so it won't be hard to find out.