Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Frostlight seeks Crafters!

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
beautiful-winter-josepinejackson-41683118-750-750.jpg

(Posted around in Major cities, but most notably the landing)

Attention to All Crafters Seeking Growth and Guidance,

Frostlight Munitions extends a heartfelt call to those dedicated artisans who possess the fervor to forge effective weaponry against the relentless forces of the demonic and other obscure threats. Our humble village stands as a sanctuary, devoting its existence to research and development in the face of perilous challenges that beset our world. We understand the arduous nature of these trials, fraught with slowness, expense, and often yielding uncertain outcomes. Nevertheless, we persist, drawing solace from the gradual successes achieved by many of our revered crafters, some of whom have regrettably departed from this mortal realm.

Through our extensive resources and invaluable connections, we offer an opportunity for aspiring crafters to hone their skills and pursue their passions. We welcome newcomers, still in the process of learning their craft, with open arms and the promise of guidance and growth. As we prepare to embark on an ambitious expansion, we seek not merely transient souls but steadfast residents who share our vision and are eager to embark on a journey of discovery alongside seasoned artisans.

The expertise we seek spans various disciplines, and we eagerly invite those skilled in the following crafts to join our ranks:

- Carvers of any specialty, with a particular need for Bowyers and Siege Engineers
- Accomplished Armorsmiths
- Talented Tailors, especially those well-versed in the art of tanning
- An esteemed Alchemist, whose profound knowledge and mastery are sought after

Also Requested are the Blessed, hailing from diverse faiths, excluding Jishrim or Skragg. Our warmest embrace awaits Korogites and those devoted to the Grey Lady, who would find a cherished place among us.

As the Founder of Frostlight, I humbly hold the belief that the current semblance of this threat may yet be deceiving, for it is likely to escalate with the passage of time. Hence, we beseech your aid, and in return, we offer our gratitude and openness to any funding or additional materials you graciously provide. Rest assured, your contributions will be recognized, and as my personal commitment, I pledge to compile my discoveries and experiences into a book to be shared with all.

May this call resonate with the discerning souls who yearn to protect our world
With sincerity and hope,​

Frost Fletcher
Founder of Frostlight Munitions

OOC: We're planning an expansion, I've almost got the plots claimed so we can give it an honest go in the world edit. More space than we likely needed. I figured I'd try and reach out for more residents.
We don't really need a bunch of Alchers as much as carvers.