Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Frostpeak Dwarf

Ninja_Kaboom

I think I might like it here
Name: Ninja_Kaboom
Nickname/Alias: kzaka
Race: Dwarf
Height: 4ft 10inches
Weight: 163pounds
Hair: Jet Black
Eyes: Ice Blue
Skin: Dwarf (still to be found)
Identifying Marks: Black Beard
Appearance: Average Height and weight, black hair, leather gloves and boots, leather trousers.
Strengths: Fighting
Weaknesses and fears: -
Religion and cults: Frostpeak
Profession: Warrior/Smith/Alchemist

I was one of the first Dwarves of the Frostpeaks to enter existence, son, my father Kzax, the great one, was a fearless dwarf above average in every way, tall, strong, and one of the best Alchemists ever, he even had his own school to teach the young ones.

I was born in the biggest glittering cave ever made by my kind, the Trivo, its huge but most of all beautiful, I was born under the name of Kzaka Giantpick I, for I'm part of the Frostpeak royal family. My first job was to be an apprentice for my father, he taught me to fight, smith and brew special potions. I was his 3rd apprentice the first two died in suspicious circumstances.

When I was 22 1/2, I packed my bags and left my family, my to-be throne, and most of all my people, I came to find a normal life. This is where I stumbled across Altera...