Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Frosty1723 Character Profile

Leo Fikes

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name: Frosty ObsidianSnow

Nickname/Alias: Frosty
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 140
Hair: White with ice at the tips
Eyes: Light Blue
Skin: Pale as the snow
Identifying Marks: Frost is forever gathering in my hair

I grew up with little to no knowledge of my parents but that they were trying to escape something the night they were killed when I was just 6. I don't know their names except for calling them ma and pa.

My parents would say they admire my determination to survive no matter the cost. They would also say I did good in my years of study under my mentor, the traveling wizard Arfu the cold.

I always add a source of water in my house so that way I always have a source of unfrozen water to drink, from years of living in a frozen desert of snow and ice. I also make sure every thing has it's place so that way I can find it on a moments notice.

Religion has little place in my up bringing however now I worship the goddess of magic.
I have learned from her teachings that Knowledge is Power and power is what I seek. I always have some thing in respect to her in my home. It might not be out in the open but it is still there to those that look.

I dislike my tendency to pick away at a problem till it's solved whether it's big or small I must find a way to solve it. I also study books to the point of near obsession I don't leave a book willingly and if I'm reading something I zone out of the rest of the world.

I hold King Sherbzz in my highest regard because he was the first king I saw of the many that came to this land of Hallowworld.

I have a few close friends that I will leave my daily chores or current task to help out when they call. The contacts that come after my close friends would be to my king, then the mayor, then to finally merchants.

I go to one of my libraries and study up on a spell or read a story I have yet to read. If a friend asks for me to go hang out I bring some basic stuff with me before I travel to them such as a bucket or 2 of magical water that flows till the range of the spell makes the water loop back to it's source and some redstone encase I want to play around a little with it.

My skills I learned from growing up are how to create water that will flow forever and how to make that same water freeze in time. I also know how to break into almost any structure given a little time to prepare. I came about these skills from growing up a stealing in a icy village where you couldn't tell which was colder the hearts of the town's folk or the white hills of snow surrounding the town. I learned my magic from a wizard who was just passing by the town. I tried to steal from him and was stopped by a little magic lock. He thought to tease me by telling me how to open his lock and was shocked when I succeed in opening it after just 2 tries. He then took me as a apprentice because he knew his time was coming so he wanted to pass on his knowledge to someone who would not only use it but add to it as well. After many years of studying I left him with many thanks and a quest to make my own way in the world from then on.

I refuse in any thing that involve stealing with other people because the more people involved the riskier it becomes. I do how ever enjoy exploring other domains with or without their knowledge. Killing is something I don't take lightly, I will always stay my magic if someone made a mistake and hit me, but if they keep at it then I shall chase them down to the far corners of world and kill them with out pause.

I view everyone as them living to what they believe is their best or what they think is where they are stuck. They are never stuck just held back by something that is either in their way by choice or by design.

I see the act of giving up on the quest of forever bettering oneself as a true nightmare that you can't wake from till you die or you get your head back on straight.

The most important item I have is a bucket of water. With it I can have a fresh drink or water I can use to freeze my enemies may they be human or some monster that got a little to close.

My goals are to get revenge on the village I grew up in. I seek to become so strong that I can simply walk back into town and freeze it solid. There will be no lives spared because no one showed me mercy so I shall return that favor.

I appear to others, as a wizard who might have experimented with one to many spells because I always have ice in my hair. I shiver randomly at the slightest breeze whether it's hot or cold just the movement of the air causes me to shiver in a sudden body twitch. I walk with a stride that few can keep up with. I wear dark blue to silver tinted blue depending on my mood. My choice of magic holds a little sway on the colors I wear. As for jokes I might steal something small from you or give you a small gift such as a few gold coins in your soup before you start to eat it.