Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

FuzzyDandy - Application [Approved - Itzzaboy]

FuzzyDandy

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: FuzzyDandy
2. Age:21
3. Gender:Male
4. Country:New Zealand

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes I have

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I do like the idea of role-playing, getting away from the item-spawning and random buildings of other servers, and onto more of a direction and purpose to Minecraft. I have a little experience from playing a role-play server in World of Warcraft.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Carl and I'm an IT professional from New Zealand. I enjoy football, the gym and IT mainly. In minecraft, I very much enjoy building with my friend, who is also applying at the moment.I have recently moved to Wellington, and have finished a Bachelor of Computing Systems (graduation in a week!). I work a 9-till-work's-done job, but will be online most evenings most likely.
On previous servers we have (almost religiously) always built a town. For the most part, this has been in a medieval theme. We are both very perfectionist, and our towns follow suit. the building has to be finished, and it has to match the world. If the world is looking weird, that gets fixed too :)
I am here because we have been looking for a new server to play on, we have had too many shut down, or get destroyed by weird-looking buildings and griefers. We are looking for a nice server with a good, friendly community. This server looks very promising, and fits very well with our usual theme of building.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
The last server we played on sadly went down before we had a chance to screenshot it, but I'll try draw you a mental picture.
Picture a coast, cliffs on 2 sides, with very high walls in parallel. At both ends of the wall, towers stand, lighting up the night with fire. Inside these walls is a small bustling community of houses and farms, looked over by a bank and blacksmith.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I'm glad to finally find a server that hasn't modded an insane amount, and destroyed the essence of the game.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Of course, this ruins the point of the game also. Why play a game then cheat?

11. How did you find out about our server?
Minecraft server list - it looked promising, and after the description, looked perfect.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes I have.

FuzzyDandy

Villager
I found a picture of a previous-previous server, that me and MarshmallowDandy (my friend that is also applying) played on. It is just a small castle, but hopefully it can be a testament to what we can start to build.

Attachments