Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

GameMaker!

Favourite?

• Zombies

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Free Roam/ Parkour

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • FPS

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Sci-Fi/ Futuristic

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Other...

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

Aeturnumbrae

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hi everybody!
Did you ever want to make your own game? Do you still want to? What would it be like?
Well sorry to break it to you... I don't know how you'll do this :p

Well... I always wanted to make my own video game, so I decided to share with you my thoughts, and maaaaybe you could share yours. So! If I ever made a video game then, I'd make a Halo-like Assassin's Creed-like CoD Zombies-like first person shooter. I would've made it like this because I like the thrill of zombies and the parlour aspect of games. The Halo bit would be futuristic and cool weapons and vehicles e.t.c. The CoD bit would be CoD zombies with perks, points and MAGIC... Yes that's right, MAGIC! There wouldn't be those barriers that the zombies had to pull down, instead it would be free roam with zombies almost everywhere...

Moo! :D So tell me what your game would be. NAOW!

Spark

Broken
A zombie survival multiplayer RPG with the survival aspects of DayZ(food, drink, bandages) with the gun mechanics of ArmA on the battlefield 4 engine....

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
I would've made it like this because I like the thrill of zombies and the parlour aspect of games. There wouldn't be those barriers that the zombies had to pull down, instead it would be free roam with zombies almost everywhere...
Have you ever played DayZ? If not, play DayZ :p

Anithola

Lord of Altera
A mix of WoW, Pokemon and Skyrim.

You would start off in a small vale/town where you would learn how to catch your first wurmple or whatever as well as getting your starter. It would be a third person of the shoulder game where you could find and catch pokemon just like in the original games, just here they are harder to come across and you would actually have to use your spells/abilities properly in a real time fast paced brawl rather than a turn based standarn pokemon game limited to 4 moves.

Eventually you could go into pvp leagues etc and battle for prizes and rating. You would also have the ability to travel to other continents and discover powerful pokemon.

I would have the scale be something like 1:8 from a regular pokemon game, because come on... whats adventurey about running for 20 seconds and woop you are at the next town?

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
I would've loved to get a free gift, it would be the newest engine that was used to make Mount and blade series, i would've made a thing i've always wanted to do, a desert like world where you complete quests for people, and you've got the ability to become a bandit, to help people against bandits and etc.

Also i would've loved to make a medieval strategy where you have to feed your own people, fight against other kingdoms or monsters.