Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ganzyy the keen Wood Elf

Ganzyy

Villager
Name: Ganzyy Eydelsis (I-del-sis)

Nickname/Alias: The keen

Race: Wood Elf

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 210 lbs

Hair: Brown and short

Eyes: White with green irises

Skin: Somewhat tan

Identifying Marks: Piece of left ear missing (from an arrow), and a missing left ring finger.

Appearance: Skinny build with a short beard, and grass stains all around

Strengths: Shoots (left handed) with a bow, and knows every part of the forest, from trees to animals.

Weaknesses and fears: A fear of mages, wizards, and anything "unnatural"

Religion and cults: Believes in all the gods of Altera but specifically worships Shalherana, as she is the goddess of nature and elves.

Profession: Is a retired marksman, for an Elvin army due to a lost finger, my shot with a bow isn't as good as it once was. And now makes a living as a forest guide, and a logger.

Back-story: Grew up in the woods with his father, he knows everything about it. "Slow at learning though as he was left handed and could not shoot an arrow" is what many thought. But were wrong. Learned to hunt and trap at a young age, his left hand became not a curse but yet a threat to rivaling kingdoms.

Once his father died at age 24 he was recruited to serve his kingdom as an archer. But now sadly due to a lost finger during a war he is retired at a young age and did as his father, a logger and forest guide. But still holds a bow, with his left hand, he washes up in Altera and is gaining back his skill with a bow.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Could you please do the following things?
1. Make the text less bold, for dyslexic readers, like me.
2. Read the lore and pick a god from that. Since you're not a foreigner to the normal culture, it's very unlikely you believe in a god that is not known by others (This is optional, but highly recommended)

Ganzyy

Villager
Could you please do the following things?
1. Make the text less bold, for dyslexic readers, like me.
2. Read the lore and pick a god from that. Since you're not a foreigner to the normal culture, it's very unlikely you believe in a god that is not known by others (This is optional, but highly recommended)
Could i just say im an evolutionist? It fits his natural personality.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Could i just say im an evolutionist? It fits his natural personality.
There are too much people who make a custom deity and not enough people who use the deities that are in the lore. These deities are worked hard on to make them perfect and fitting to the lore. Imagine what it would be like if you put hours of work into a good lore and nobody wants to use it.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Biologic evolution is not what I meant. The whole theory of evolution was discovered in the 19th century. Try picking one of the gods in the lore that fits with your character.

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
Actually Its, history suggests that some human minds were forming theories of human evolution throughout history, it was only officially made a theory of origin around the 19th century. It was because of people using there new found voice around that era that it was thought up. However, naturally philosophical minds thought it up long before the time.
That being said... Your character profile makes almost no sense, for one simple reason... How does one "become" a Wood Elf? You are either born a Wood Elf or you are not...