Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Garry's mod(prop hunt, TTT etc.)

DO you want this *cute kitty*

• Total voters

Earlgreen

Settling in Altera
Garry's mod is fun, thanks to the community workshop . I hate garry's mod, because of the community. So, I'm looking for people that aren't very strict but (sortof) abide the rules. I enjoy TTT alot but, being called a (censored) just because you played poorly or getting killed just because you didn't check a body isn't something I'm a fan of. I'm of course willing to host a server for stuff but I need to know if there is demand for it.

TL;DR: I'm looking for people to play garry's mod with that aren't a**holes and am willing to host a server so:

EDIT: server tested and running with 2 people, no lag experienced. if you would like to play add me @ http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053689403/ tomorrow is gonna be TTT so css (or a legal workaround) server will start up at 8pm GMT or so

Last edited:

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I think I have Gmod installed. Are you looking for normal or Gmod 13? I have both, but 13 would need installing. We can play though XD

Earlgreen

Settling in Altera
whoooo! I don't know! I think if you have it on steam it's fine :p. I have you on skype (gerald.folkers) so feel free to message me your steam name and we can chat up :)

Earlgreen

Settling in Altera
friend requests send, all I need to do is port forward and test the server so we can hopefully play today/tomorrow since it's 23:06 here now :p