Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Gay_Oreo's Application [ Accepted - Jase ]

Gay_Oreo

Villager
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The Whitelist Application Form
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username
?
Gay_Oreo

2. How old are you?
14 ( I have to fix the birth year on my page, it glitched out when I was selecting it :/ )

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
USA - EST/GMT - 5

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes, I have.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Meta-gaming is the use of out-of-character information or resources to affect one's in-character decisions. Power-gaming is when a player manipulates their character's abilities, powers, or skills so that their character always has an advantage in a situation.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Of course not.

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
Hiya there! I'm Oreo, also known as Mak by most people. I prefer to be referred to as she/them. I make a lot of murder jokes‚ volunteer at my local stables‚ sleep‚ and annoy the hell out of everyone․ One of my biggest dislikes are people who discriminate against others based only off of their age, because a lot of the time the victim of this is much more mature than given credit for. I've been roleplaying on Discord servers for about 3-4 years, and used to roleplay on Minecraft servers before that. I'd consider myself semi-literate to literate depending on my mood. I tend to ask a lot of riddles, and existential questions. I do apologize if I ever come off as toxic, I'm an extremely sarcastic person, so if I ever offend you or insult you please let me know! If you ever have any questions for me, feel free to DM me on Discord!

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I've done a bit of digging through google for Medieval roleplay servers.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

About Your Character!

Current Setting of the Server:

The lands of Altera have long been laced with upheaval, supernatural turmoil that would threaten to shatter the realm or tear it asunder. Long, have the peoples of Altera withstood these tribulations, overcoming and persevering through the generations. Only too recently, have they settled the ire of Titans and Gods. Though the days were dark and long, the realm did survive, through tenacity and reverence. The memories of their trials behind them still fresh, the realm sits in a state of unease and angst . . . with eyes on the horizon.

In the skies above, the stars flicker and burn across the auburn colors of the setting sun, streaks of color in the gathering dark. The Realm of Altera awaits . . .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Character Name:
Alagros Valtris

Character Age:

Character Race:
Forest Elf

Appearance:
Alagros has long wavy cocoa brown hair, which is normal up in a ponytail of some sort, olive skin, and achromic grey eyes. She stands at 5'5 and weighs 120 lbs. She has a mellifluous voice. She tends to wear normal clothing, as she travels a lot.

Personality:
(I wanted to add this, I apologize if it's not allowed)

She has a quick tongue and a sarcastic tone of voice that seems almost natural to her. She holds no compassion for those who do not earn her respect. If you do something stupid, or embarrassing, she won’t let you forget about it. A cunning and sly individual, able to get out of sticky situations with just a conversation. She has many useful traits, such as being able to hold and remember reports, being organized, and overall reliable with information. She thinks as quickly as she is on her feet. At first glance, she's doesn’t seem to be very passionate. But, don’t let this mistake you, Alagros enjoys the sight of competition, it brings her joy to know others try for something- to have a purpose. Many consider her bipolar and find it hard to predict what mood she'll be in at any given point of the day. On a good day, she's sly, seductive, and her flirtatious words drip a sadistic, viciously sweet tone. On worse days, she's downright irritable, to put it lightly. Quick to snap at any who upset her, and impulsive. None know what truly goes through this elf's mind, as she shares her internal thoughts with nobody. She refuses to put her faith or trust in anything or anyone, as she believes anyone has the ability to turn sides in a heartbeat. She wants to take a new direction in life and find a purpose. She is on a journey to find a drive-in life, as she is very indifferent and bored with reality as it is. She fears separated children. Shadows of their former selves. Knowing what I do about how important strong early attachments are in the life of a child I don’t know how anyone can not be deathly afraid for these tiny people, for the state of our humanity. The thought of psychological torture it causes. She's eloquent, impersonal, and sarcastic, and perhaps a little too passive. But this is all just a facade, a mechanism to deal with her position.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
alagros-14506994-minecraft-skin-removebg-preview.png

Written Test!
The golden and orange rays of the sun beamed down while streams of wispy pale, white clouds hardly drifted across. The breeze was light, hardly ruffling the clothing of the elf that took floating strides up and over the soft, grassy hill, down towards the clearing. Her eyes a piercing celestial against the darkened contrast of her long hair of russet brown. Her ears slightly twitching as she stood tall, nose twitched as she inhaled deeply to distinguish scents around herself, feet passing across pale, flattened stone worn down into the earth. The intimidating being was Alagros, Each step had an unknown purpose, and while she lacked in a truly powerful status in the world, her individual aura pulsating with a mysterious glimmer. Rolling her shoulders she sat gazed up at the sky, as she stretched each limb, allowing herself to observe her surroundings in the process. She thrived in the sense of eeriness.

A gracefully proportioned ear flicked of the elf, Herself a forest elf, was defined and lean, quite proud of her stature if she allows herself a moment to glance at her own once in awhile. How you hold yourself was key, whether it be mentally with confidence or physically with an up kept appearance. She felt a slight tremor in the earth, it's origins stemming from the forest surrounding her. She gazed back, noticing the man standing behind her, that look of curiosity, she tilted her head.
"Who are you?.." He inquired politely. "And what are you doing here?'
Her gaze averting from the unfamiliar man for just a moment when a slight breeze sweeps through the air.
"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, I am Alagros."

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.