Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ghost Link In Signature

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Help. I've done all I can think of. You may notice there is an invisible link in my signature, right under the Aracena Mithtanil. It links to House Mithtanil junk. I can't get rid of it. When I edit my signature, there's nothing there. When I do Ctrl+A and DEL or Backspace, it erases everything. And yet the link still survives even thought everything else is erased. It counts it as a fifth line, so I can't add anything else to my sig.

What I'm wanting is to link the new Thiil Census page, but can't. Also, as it counts as a link, I have to be careful with my linkage. ;-;

Why does it do this? How do I make it go away? Erasing everything does nothing.

Did you try using the remove formatting button on a blank signature? Also, try using the bbcode editor button as that might list the link.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Did you try using the remove formatting button on a blank signature? Also, try using the bbcode editor button as that might list the link.
The "remove formatting button" was also a failure on multiple tries in the past. HOWEVER the BB Code editor did show it. :heart: