Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Godus

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Any Hollower's play? If you do, you may have noticed that you may not be able to find enough resources in the world and via the "Battle of the Gods" thing. What I suggest is to organise a way of setting up a multiplayer match between two peeps who need resources (you get resource cards by winning a game) and to allow people to get resource easily. Anyone interested?

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I nabbed Godus from you, Roopot :p During the Exodus events, you slapped a code into OOC.

Godus is awesome. Anybody thinking of buying it, buy it now.

And sure, I'm interested.

-K9

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
So far it just looks like a watered down version of Black and White to me.

I probably will end up getting it, because I liked Black and White. It's the reason I got that other bleh game, the one that gave the mask of the shaman for demoman in tf2.

Hopefully it'll be better than that game.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff

I probably will end up getting it, because I liked Black and White. It's the reason I got that other bleh game, the one that gave the mask of the shaman for demoman in tf2.

From Dust

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
ah, yeah, that one. Was not impressed by that one at all, especially with the always-online DRM they forced on it.

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I also disliked the DRM on it, but it was still an enjoyable game all the same. I think Godus will slowly grow to be a more awesome game as time goes by. Not to say that it isn't already awesome.

-K9

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Black & White and Godus are both made by Peter Molyneux, right? He knows how to make god-games but I've noticed a huge decline in the quality of his games... and a lot of what I've heard from reviews and gameplay videos would suggest Godus wasn't that good...
*abandons thread*

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I still maintain that Godus is amazing.

-K9

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I bought Godus on impulse. Without a doubt the worst purchase I've made in a long time. It's basically one of those clickspam Facebook games and is incredibly weak. He (Molyneux) even added a PAID STORE to the game before it was removed due to outcry. The store is still there, just inactive until he can bring it back again.

Gameplay is one-dimensional, the world is empty and pointless to explore, it's a chore to gather more power to change the terrain to fit more believers to gather more power to change the terrain to fit more believers to gather more power...

It's an awful, awful game and a waste of money.

Last edited: