Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Golden Goose New Years Festival- With fireworks!

WussPuss101

Lord of Altera
That time of the year has come close my friends, the leaves have fallen and trees be bare, we all we tucked in by the fire as we wait for spring to arrive. And so we, poor and rich come to meet to celebrate the end of this year. After sadness, death and joyous memories it will be the time to forget and drink our selves away in the fine rum as we dance under the stars.

(Credit to: Charles Edouard Edmond Delort Paintings)

So come down to Amalfia's legendary inn, The Golden Goose, stay a night and drink a pint. Join us to celebrate the end of this year. Drinks are free and entertainment included, from fireworks to songs of an old sailor we have it all as we start this new year.

All are invited!
- Old Mo Chalk

Date: Friday the 13th of January
Time: 7:00pm GMT
Place: Amalfia, The Golden Goose and docks

Last edited:

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
If you'd like to do a little political RP with the Guardians of Immortality I have a lot of very fancy fireworks that can be donated to your celebration as a political gift.

I'm only available tonight, however. As I'll be on vacation for the next two weeks.

Etow

Lord of Altera
If you'd like to do a little political RP with the Guardians of Immortality I have a lot of very fancy fireworks that can be donated to your celebration as a political gift.

I'm only available tonight, however. As I'll be on vacation for the next two weeks.
Well I am already visiting Family but we can do skype RP if need be... Or maybe Wusspuss or someone else can RP for the fireworks Ill check.
Ethandjibouti oveny

Etow

Lord of Altera
There will also be some stalls outside the Tavern, and the Ducal palace will also host small dinner/music. well its a small festival throughout the town.. I think there will also be a musical chairs game again! It is also to celebrate the opening of the Tavern ! quite an awesome tavern. WussPuss101 u should add some pictures of it. best tavern i know on the server !

http://imgur.com/a/dsf8f?

Last edited:

WussPuss101

Lord of Altera
Not to brag but I also think that's the best tavern on the server ;),we are making tons of rum at The Golden Goose to supply the festival

Etow

Lord of Altera
Aside from fireworks I think ill also host a little dance in the ballroom during the event if many peoples come and want to.
it would be oponed to all.
well its just a big party in the city ^^ so there will be stuff happening a little bit everywhere.

also warp to amalfia changed. its ships from spawn to rivelton then cart from rivelton to amalfia

Last edited:

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
I can already feel the violence that may ensue at this event.

Etow

Lord of Altera
I can already feel the violence that may ensue at this event.
violence? well citizens wont..its not a big official ball either..its just peoples going for a drink in a nice and comfy tavern.. singing and dancing and watching a little firework!

no big fancy festival with huge ball and dresses and huge banquets! i dont see why there should be trouble for that.. would be without heart to kill peoples who have their beer and sing ! ^^

Etow

Lord of Altera
All those peoples going to Hell today should just come at Egurs tavern opening to get drunk before going to Hell ! Seems reasonable think to do... I know Id need a strong drink before going to Hell xD