Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

GoodLife47 - application [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodLife47

Villager
Well since this is a roleplaying server I hope you don't mind if I get started right now^^
1. Your Minecraft username: I am thy crimson mercenary known by the name of GoodLife47.
2. Your real name: Cimpoae Teodor
3. Age: 18
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: I hail from the far away countries of Romania.

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Nay, I have not,I use to wander the lands on my own and have never been a citizen but I promise to read your silly tome and follow every word in it.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
"Roleplaying",what is this you speak of?I am a mercenary not an actor.I play my own role in this world and I shall do so until my last breath.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
As I said before I am GoodLife47,the crimson mercenary.Now I know you must think that mercenaries like myself want nothing but gold and jewelry but I have my honor.I am no petty thief, nor am I knight in shining armor.I have traveled a long way, across many lands(servers) to find the place where I belong, but I have yet to find that place.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
You expect a mercenary to keep pictures of the monsters that he's slain, of the people that he's murdered, of the buildings he has build for others to enjoy.Nay, I do not have any and it would be hard to procure such a thing since I would have to travel back to the lands I have been to before.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Now you surely know that a mercenary doesn't usually share his stuff. But I do hope we can share your pockets.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
That sort of magic nonsense is for those gals wielding a so called magic wand. I do not know how to use dark magic and nor do I want to. If I were to use such a thing I would accept my punishment honorably.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Haha, I love the roleplay.

On a more serious note, make sure you read the Tome of Citizenship BEFORE you log in.

Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.