Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Gray Remnants Mini-Campaign | First event TBD

Moosh

Lord of Altera
Hero
Pronouns
He/Him
Mooshroommanic
Mooshroommanic
Hero
◁ Gray Remnants ▷
Campaign Overview and First Event Signup

gang1.jpg

Rumors of an increase in banditry spread throughout the Cerulean Expanse. Some say they wear grayed
clothing. Others still claim them to be valorous knights. All confirm they leave no witnesses.
A mystery lay unsolved.

OOC
Welcome to the Gray Remnants Mini-Campaign! This will be a relatively short series of events that tie into the strange increase of banditry in the Landing recently.
In these events, players will be seeking out and raiding the camps of the "Gray Band", a quickly rising to prominence banditry group that seems to be operating
within the surrounding areas of the Landing. Players will be seeking out and raiding camps of these bandits, and hopefully being able to
put an end to the criminals once and for all.

The Events
Players will be given relative free-reign to go at the bandit camps any way they see fit. A full-out assault is always an option, however it will be difficult,
time consuming, and very violent. Additionally, it will make it hard to discover any information in the chaos of battle. For this reason, players will be rewarded
either through finding pieces of loot, important information, finding shortcuts and more, for using creative ideas and planning out their moves beforehand.
Perhaps the party will try to disguise themselves and sneak in? Or maybe a full stealth operation would be in order. The choices are yours to make, and
creative plans and ideas will be rewarded! That is, if they succeed... a good plan never goes right.

Additionally, each event will have bits of information the party can try to dissect to connect the puzzle pieces of the overall story. This will be useful for both
keeping track of what happened, what is happening, and what will happen, and also players may discover hints that will give them an edge in the coming battles
and raids.

To continue the journey, the players must figure out through their own intellect the locations of the other bandit camps, whether this be through finding hidden notes
& documents or through interrogation... the choices are up to the party. The players will have to use all the information they have received up until that point if
they want to be truly successful. These events are 60% combat and 40% discovering the story!

Signing Up
These events will be semi-private in that, the Earthspawn Tiek has discovered the first map to one of the bandit camps! Priority will be given to Tiek and those she
showed the map to, though I will still allow signups for backups if anyone drops! Since these will be my first real events, I'm going to keep the player count at 6
for the sake of my own brain processing power. However it's okay if some folk need to drop out for one event and new ones filter in! If the first
event goes well and I think I could do more, I'll increase the player count. Until then, 6 is what I'm comfortable with :heart:

Each event will be slightly different, with a different hidden challenge on how to 'beat' it. However, killing everyone is always a valid option!
They're only bandits, after all...

Date of the first event is Jan. 17th @9PM CST

If you've been shown the map of the bandit camp, feel free to sign up below! Reserves are always welcome.

FIRST PARTY: (5/5)
Tiek - Somnastra
Rezkiaz - Arget
Halvar - Aion
Artesia - Nexus
Eirlys - HayHai

Reserve Slot - Maple
Reserve Slot - Erwin
Reserve Slot - Andrew
Reserve Slot - Asero

Last edited:

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
You know what I'm about, Erwin will roll for backup.

Last edited:

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
Tiek showed (what I'm pretty sure is the map) to Artesia, and Artesia is interested in helping.

hayhaiya

Official Alteran
Patron
Pronouns
She/Her
HayHai
HayHai
Patron
Eirlys! She wants violence, and has seen map ^-^. Blood for blood, blood for blood!

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Ayda - and she's seen the map. :)

Moosh

Lord of Altera
Hero
Pronouns
He/Him
Mooshroommanic
Mooshroommanic
Hero
Putting Gray Remnants on an indefinite hold while I focus on other projects, apologies to those who have been waiting for more events. I may pick it back up in the future!