Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

GrumpyVultur's Whitelist Application [Accepted - Adam]

GrumpyVultur

Villager
The Whitelist Application Form
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
GrumpyVultur

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
UnitedStates, PacificStandard

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
For now I've read what's required, though I do plan to read more of it!

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is basically the player/user uses real life knowledge of something in a game, when the actual character they are playing should and probably have no knowledge of said something. Powergaming is when the player builds their character to become the strongest in every skill, they tend to not play properly and not focus on the main part of the game so they can level up n such.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
NO

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
I love to draw, i love indie and rock music (like glass animals), i actually own 8 pets! 3 dogs, 1 cat, and 4 chickens :),i absolutely adore playing videogames, i tend to find myself playing them every day and for a long time, sometime i accidentally stay up until 2 am :’),im really fascinated with the water, im hoping my sweet 16 will be a scuba diving trip! Even though i love water i actually hate the beach, sand is something i LOATHE. I can be really loud and talkative, sometimes annoying, but in the end i love all my friends and am so excited to meet new ones!

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
(This question is optional. It does help us figure out where the majority of our players come from)
I looked up minecraft lore server! And a website with this server showed up, it looks so fun!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Current Setting of the Server:

The lands of Altera have long been laced with upheaval, supernatural turmoil that would threaten to shatter the realm or tear it asunder. Long, have the peoples of Altera withstood these tribulations, overcoming and persevering through the generations. Only too recently, have they settled the ire of Titans and Gods. Though the days were dark and long, the realm did survive, through tenacity and reverence. The memories of their trials behind them still fresh, the realm sits in a state of unease and angst . . . with eyes on the horizon.

In the skies above, the stars flicker and burn across the auburn colors of the setting sun, streaks of color in the gathering dark. The Realm of Altera awaits . . .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Character Name:Vultur (if not fantasy enough she can go by Octavia Vultur (vulture if wanted)

Character Age:15

Character Race:Halfling

Appearance:very pale complexion, Pale blonde/Golden hair, Only has one eye (grey),wears a heavy duty poncho that is in shades of red, brown, and orange (colors can change if needed to!) wears a leather glove on her left arm, no one has seen whats under the glove.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: heres the link to my skin! https://skinseedapp.com/share/5E3500F1C2AFD60CBC377A5F9EA3C11D

Written Test!
The Crisp air blew through the window, signifying a new day has come,
it puffed against a sleeping figure in the corner, blowing its disheveled
hair to the side and causing a quiet grumble to erupt from its mouth.
A faint shift from the body showed the tired face of a little girl,
her eye slowly opening after a contentful nights rest,
she stretched her legs before heading to the kitchen to make herself
some breakfast, her movement hastened by the fact she hasn't
had anything to eat or drink in the past ten hours.

after slipping on her usual poncho and leather glove, she walked over to
her furnace, putting a couple of logs into her fireplace as she went.

She'd rather be too hot than too cold in situations such as these,
grabbing a small set of coal and setting it in the stone furnace,
she lit it aflame and grabbed a few potatoes from her barrel, the
rough exteriors brushing against her calloused hand and leather palm.
Gripping the potatoes, she tossed them into the top part of the
furnace with a slight grunt, the immediate sound of a quiet
sizzle met her ears. she prodded the fire with a metal rod to
keep the fire going, before heading back to the fireplace to
warm up a bit, the golden glow radiating onto her. She had been
living in a small village for some time now, the snowy and cold
weather was a bit much for her at first but after some time
shes come to love this little town, from all the unique friendly
people to the work she does, her thoughts were halted as she
remembered her last task she was given, she walked to the ores
chest to her left, fishing through the messy pile for the gold
ingot she was told to retrieve for a fellow customer. she found
it after a bit of searching but before she could grab it,
the smell of cooked potatoes filled the air, she bounced out of
the chest and rushed to the furnace, pulling out the potatoes
as fast as she could with her gloved hand. Taking a bite, they
were clearly burnt, but she never learned how to properly cook,
and didn't realize it was a bad taste
"today's going to be a good day!"

Last edited:

Adam/Byrne

Adam
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Byrne_Nisovin
Byrne_Nisovin
Legend
Amazing Application! However I deeply apologise but Cyclops'ism is not a trait for races in our setting, you can however be missing a eye or the like If you would like to stay truthful to the character! That is all that is needed for a acceptatnce. Reply to this post when the change has been done and editted into the application and I can approve you!

GrumpyVultur

Villager
Amazing Application! However I deeply apologise but Cyclops'ism is not a trait for races in our setting, you can however be missing a eye or the like If you would like to stay truthful to the character! That is all that is needed for a acceptatnce. Reply to this post when the change has been done and editted into the application and I can approve you!
of course! shes basically just a person with only one eye, sorry it looked like i was trying to make a new race or something! i removed the cyclops part from the character sheet :)

Adam/Byrne

Adam
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Byrne_Nisovin
Byrne_Nisovin
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.

GrumpyVultur

Villager
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.
Thank you so much!! I will make sure to read up before I just jump in, but I’m so excited to get started!