Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Haeload - application [Accepted - Auxilum]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haeload

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Haeload
2. Your real name: Daniel
3. Age: 20
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United States
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I went thru a good amount of it, but I didn't read every single page. I'll be sure to finish it.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
The entire reason for applying to this particular server is to be roleplaying. I find it enjoyable and a worthwhile use of my time if it's spent on the computer playing a game as openworld as Minecraft.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Dan and I'm very interested in fitness and whatnot. I work at Abercrombie & Fitch and love it; I may look like I belong working there but I usually jump into SWTOR, World of Warcraft or something fun instead of getting smashed every weekend like most of my friends I work with. I go to the gym often and am usually found hanging out with a bunch of my metal friends watching a movie or something. Which allows me to finish #8 with my music tastes. I enjoy literally everything from metal, dubstep, country, underground rap, bluegrass, and really everything except for pop. My iTunes is so diverse, I'd love to share music with anyone.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
2011-03-07_23.15.30.png 2012-01-26_15.08.14.png

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Can't think of much... I've already shared a lot with everyone. I'm a devout Christian and science geek alike. Not your typical person I suppose. I'm in love with Star Wars and the Matrix. I program on the side and I love technology. I love helping people with problems and I'm always here to listen or to be vented upon if anyone ever needs it, regardless if my application is denied or accepted (contact me on facebook!).

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Good thing I use none of those.

12. How did you find out about our server?

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Sure have!
Thank you:-]

EDIT: Almost forgot one major thing! I leave on March 6th for the Air Force. I'll be playing up until that date and then I'll have to see what my schedule permits for anything past that.

Haeload

Villager
I love undergroup hip-hop, you got some examples what you listen of that genre? :D
Oh really? Awesome. Well my favorite is Binary Star, but I listen to Akir, 9nyne, Senim Silla, decompoze, One.Be.Lo and so many others that are hard to name of the top of my head. I have a lot of super unheard of indie Las Vegas hip-hop and some general East Coast upcomers. And when you get a little more mainstream, I listen to Atmosphere, Aesop, and I've got at least a gig or two of nothing but EPs from lloyd banks ;P

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
Oh really? Awesome. Well my favorite is Binary Star, but I listen to Akir, 9nyne, Senim Silla, decompoze, One.Be.Lo and so many others that are hard to name of the top of my head. I have a lot of super unheard of indie Las Vegas hip-hop and some general East Coast upcomers. And when you get a little more mainstream, I listen to Atmosphere, Aesop, and I've got at least a gig or two of nothing but EPs from lloyd banks ;P
Ah great, we'll sure have a lot of fun together!
I'm going to accept you, I hope you have a more fitting skin then the one on your avatar though. As this is a medieval/fantasy server. To mind you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.