Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hansie0 - Application thingy =D - [Rejected - Halfmad]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansie0

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Hansie0
2. Your real name:Hans
3. Age:16 (6th of december 17)
4. Gender:Male
5. Country:The Netherlands

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes i read it and i agree to it

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?uhm i never played on a roleplay server but i can try and think its very cool =D
but i really think i can fit in the environment of a role play server.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. well im hans and im looking for a good minecraft server im very active if its a good server =D. and i played minecraft for 1 year now(classic and normal). i'd really like to join this server cuz it looks very cool. im good in building mineshafts and mobtraps. my hobby's are ofc minecraft and playing soccer. and more uuhm.. i really dont know xD

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. i dont have vids D=

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
uuhm nothing really xD

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? i never use hacks i play always Legit

12. How did you find out about our server? i found this server on Mcserverlist.net

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Mob grinders aren't allowed, and I did say that question 8 asks for 8 sentences or more about yourself (preferably less minecraft)

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
locked no response in 5 days, ignored what Sally has said. Rejected.
Feel free to reapply if you can take the 5 mins to fill out an application properly, we don't expect a life story but when we put in so many hours building a community we do want to know a little about the people who want to join it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.