Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Healing / Sparking Services

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
*A general notice is posted on most town's and city's message boards over the week*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dear Altera,

On behalf of League Arcana and the greater Realm, I offer my magical healing to any that seek it.

If you desire to be Sparked in any type of magic and require an eased burden, I may alleviate.

If you are hurt from a hunt or wounded from war, I will endeavour to mend that which pains.

If you are sick, I may know the cure.

If you wish to be Sparked in Formistry, I may also guide you on the path you desire.

Should you desire my aid, send a letter addressed to Lana Silveira.
The courier knows the way.

Yours thankful,

~Lana Silveira

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

OOC:

My discord is Wake#0098

Lana's magic and alchemy is mostly only good for healing, to which she embraces.
That means if your character is injured, Lana can heal them. The more she heals, the more spells she casts and the more potential she has to help more :)
Thank you for reading :heart:

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I do not really know where else to write this, so whilst bumping this poster, I will declare:

Now that Lana is Echelon 3, she can spark students.
If anybody is interested in being Sparked in Life Formistry in particular, even if they desire to delve into other schools in higher echelons, I offer Lana. If you are already a Mage and wish to delve into Life magic, Lana can teach those spells too.

Nobody should feel restricted in the magic rework :) I hope to help if I can.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
A bump and an edit!

The posters are restored from wear-and-tear, to which a simple new sentence has been added:

If you wish to be Sparked in Formistry, I may also guide you on the path you desire.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
The posters are replaced from wear-and-tear, renewed as they are still relevant.