Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

hello [Approved - Itzzaboy]

tman218

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Tman218

2. Your real name: Tyler Thomas

3. Age: 18

4. Gender: male

5. Country: America

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes, and I agree.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I have had no experience but once I heard about this server i thought i would like to try it, it sounds awesome

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Hello, I am Tyler and I love video games. I play xbox360 and of course minecraft. Though I am fairly new to it I love minecraft. A list of games I like for Xbox are skyrim, halo reach, and call of duty modern warfare 3.I also snowboard and play ice hockey. I am here because my friend told me about this server, I think he just got excepted a couple days ago and he loves it. He told me about the towns and some of the people, it just sounds amazing! The people on the server sound wonderful, all of the buildings and all of that is just, wow. I also love music, i play the clairinet and i am starting to play the piano. I am origanaly from phittsburgh PA but now i live in greenville south carolina. My favorite football team is the steelers but now i want the giants to win the super bowl ;). my favorite food are crab legs and my favorite candy is twix second favorite is m&ms. Also, i was recently attacked by a dog. It kinda sucked, last day of school before summer. it was a boxer and i had know it for a couple of months. i was going up to pet it in the morning befor i went to school and it attaked me. they said it was becouse the dog was on a chain and it wasnt use to being on a chain. well, there you go, thank you for reading. :)

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. none

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? No maim or sir

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes sir or maim

12. How did you find out about our server? A friend told me about this, it sounds wonderful.

13. Have you voted for us? Done

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Good application, I suggest to have a read of the Roleplaying forum threads just to familiarise yourself with the aspects of Medieval roleplay, and also, to vote for the server on MCSL click here . Then just press the vote button and type your username in. :D

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Please just add a little more to part 8. If we get to know you more you can log in without being seen as a total stranger. :)

tman218

Villager
It won't let me connect, it keeps saying cannot reach server... or in direct connect it said connection timed out:connect. I have been trying for a long time but it keeps saying the same thing.