Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

hellsing120 application [Approved - Lars]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellsing120

Villager
1.) Minecraft Username: hellsing120
2.) Real Name: Dakota Stevens
3.) Age: 19
4.) Gender: Male
5.) Country: Indiana, USA

6.) I am reading the Tome of Citizenship and will have it done ASAP.

7.) Roleplaying is one of my favorite past times. I have had several experiances in the past. I have RP'ed online, as well as in real life. So for me, this is a huge reason for me joining this server.

8.) So a little about me, eh? My name is Dakota, I'm currently a college student. I am going to be a Vet Tech. In little over a year, I will have taken my VTNE and will be in practice. But that is just a part of my life. I love living alternate lives online, but that doesn't mean I am all on the computer. I am involved in a Parkour movement, as well as starting to learn Iaido. I have always had an affinity for Japanese culture, and well as Medieval life. So in my RP expect to see a lot of both. I have been all over the RP world, and so far, Ninpocho has been my favorite, though this looks to be a well established community and I hope to make my through and explore this seemingly exciting world.

9.) I have not saved any of my work, for the sole reason I like to start fresh each new RP. I have already explored the worlds of past creations, and I would like to leave them where they are at. If I were to save them, I would feel compelled to continue them. There are always new chances for "past-lifes", and as I have stated before, I would rather not explore those chances. I am content with how they ended.

10.) I would like to mention that I am a student. I will not be able to put forth as much time as I would like. My schooling is very demanding. So please do not expect hours of game play at time. Though it may happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.