Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Henrien Zaos (White List Application) [Accepted - Jase]

Nobody...

Villager
The Whitelist Application Form
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?

____Nobody_____

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
America, Mountain Time

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is when a character claims to have knowledge that they didn’t acquire through rp. But that the person who plates them has. Powergaming is when someone steamrolls an rp without the consent of others that are involved.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
I have rarely, if ever played Minecraft. I enjoy art and drawing. I am currently in college. I live with my family. I have two siblings, one sister, and one brother. We have seven cats and three dogs. I do like cats, but if I had to pick my favorite animal it would be a fox (they are the perfect mixture of the two)

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
The person who plays Lura Omaric Rothguard. Also known as Abirosse, and commonly known as Abi.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Character Name:
Henrien Ren Zaos

Character Age:

Character Race:
Silver Elf, Soolera

Appearance:

Blue eyes
Fair skin
Blond hair
Messy hair, long in the front short in the back
He wears a long-sleeved undershirt, a vest, worn pants being held up by a rope belt, a long piece of fabric that he uses as a scarf/blanket/hood, and bandages wrapped around his hands and feet (because gloves and shoes are for suckers)

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
yes

Written Test!

The night was cold and damp. He shuttered from the brisk chill under the stars letting out a soft sigh. Sitting in his wooden box he let his legs fold over the edge, to give his body room to lay down. The bottom of the box was layered with torn fabric and tossed clothes that he scavenged from the trash. He let himself lay down in his small, yet comfortable box. He unraveled his scarf and laid it over himself like a blanket. Trying to keep the cold out. The sounds of crickets chirping, and dogs barking were constant reminders of his situation. Staring up at the night sky, he silently counted the stars. Waiting for sleep to take him.

It wasn’t coming. Dark clouds rolled in blocking most of the
stars. He frowned to himself as now he had lost something that he was using to
help his mind relax. He decided to try to find something else to help himself
wind down for sleep. Sitting up in his box, he peered down the alley watching
the empty main road. Symbolizing the late hour. He let out another sigh and
reached over and grabbed his ukulele that rested up against the shop wall. He
held his instrument delicately in his hands and laid back down in his box. He
began to strum aimlessly, playing whatever note that came to mind. As he continued,
he found himself playing a song. He let his mind wander and fall into
the rhythm of the music. His tired expression that he wore so often slowly melted
into a small smile and he found himself starting to hum along with each note. He
decided to sing about the very thing that he was looking at, the stars.

“There is a star, staring back at me”
“Winking and dancing above the clouds”

“Now there are two, dancing together”
“Could they be friends, sisters, or maybe even lovers who vowed?”

“Now there are three, as the cloud keeps on crawling”
“The third wheel that the other two allowed”

“With there being four, it's getting out of hand”
“These stars are starting to crowd”

“Oh my god, the fifth one showed up!”
“HOW WILL THEY EVEN-“

It was then he heard a loud bang of something hitting the wall near his head. From his sudden surprise, he miss plucked his strings causing a loud TWINK echo down the alley. He looked over to see what it was. An old boot sat near the box. He peered down the alley to see where it came from. Only to see an angry old man staring back at him from within a tavern window.
“SOME OF US ARE TRYNA SLEEP!”
The old man huffed, shaking his fist at Him. He scowled at the man in his frustration and dropped his ukulele on the ground next to his box. He silently cursed the old man under his breath, pulling his makeshift blanket overhead. He rolled over and curled up inside the box into a fetal position. That way he could fit inside it. He went back to finding sleep in darkness.

Attachments

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey friend,
Really good application here, but do you mind elaborating on your powergaming definition, perhaps an example to this? You can find the server definition in the player guide!

Nobody...

Villager
One example would be like using or making NPC's to protect or give information to you. Or using power phrases that remove the other person's ability of choice.
So like, uuh, *he shot his arrow hitting her in the arm* The player removed her choice of action by just stating she was hit and where. A better phrasing would be, *He shot his arrow, aiming for her arm.* It says where he's aiming, but she still has a choice to dodge or hit it out of the way.

Is that okay?

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
More than okay! Welcome to the server :)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.