Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HoboLarys Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even going to say that I didn't do anything. I knew what I said was inconsiderate and uncalled for. As for the reason I posted there in the first place was because I misread the post thinking it said "Noble and above against Villagers and below" (or something like that). I was in a really off mood that day because my mother was upset about her brothers passing, and her way of handling things is being a tad "mean", and it rubbed off on me. I am really sorry.

I can't find the thread. Steel knows and I feel he would be the most help, but it was in the Application for Lords for the rp event and I made ironic application, but me posting it in the wrong section made me sound like a gook, and steel said that if I post any comments like that again, I would be banned from the forums and I called the kings jerks and then I got banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.