Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Holloween

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koerhuisje

Moderating the herps & derps
koerhuisje
koerhuisje
In addition to the (still secret) event, im posting this.
Tho many of you will be online tomorrow, many will not be able to.

And for this (me aswell) i would like this post to be the.....

PUT YOUR HOLLOWEEN SCREEN ON HERE COMPETITION!!!

For those of you who make the best screen and post it up here I will have a prize.
ofcourse there will be First, Second and Third, but for those who didnt make it but still have something creative from this Holloween, there will be a special prize :)

So go on have a great Holloween andddd take them screens y'all cause it might be worth a prize :D

(edit)
Here by i say, admins/kings/queens and their hands are admitted to join in the fun! i hope you will even tho u dont need the prize, then just do it for the fun! :D

and i lenghten this competition with sunday aswell so u can take ur screens on saturday and sunday, aslong as its...on HollowWorld and Halloween Themed boys and girls, men and women, so go on and be creative, funny, adventurous, evil or scared and have a good time!

Koerhuisje

Moderating the herps & derps
koerhuisje
koerhuisje
EVENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE 6TH PEOPLE SO THIS COMPETITION MOVES TO IT ASWELL!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.