Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

hollowpirapple's Re-Application [Accepted - Jase]

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?
hollowpirapple

2. Where is your last approved Whitelist Application?
https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/hollowpirapples-application-accepted-squidziod.41749/ (only one before that was before the forum change in 2011)

3. Have you re-read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides again?
Yes! WOW there's a lot of new stuff, I'm very excited to understand all of the lore again.

4. Tell us about yourself!
Well, hi HollowWorld! It's been a really long time. A ton of stuff has happened since I last really logged into the server. Firstly, I got engaged (and got a cat! tax coming soon) in 2019, graduated college in 2020, and have been working odd jobs for the past year in advance of a really fun new job I'll be starting in September in San Antonio. I've found some solace in my relationship and have taken a long look at the rest of my life leading up to this point. I found that I still have somethings missing from my life, and I wanted to try and get back into roleplaying on my favorite minecraft server. I started on this server nearly a decade ago at this point, and I love meeting new people and can't wait to be having fun new experiences with roleplay again.

About Your Character!

Character Name
:
Alvis Ulrik

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human, Southern Sangrian

Appearance:
Alvis has a tanned skin, is a medium build, and is around 5'10". He is typically wearing a long coat over a slightly tattered, incredibly stained, once-white tunic. He wears his favorite boots most of the time while on land, but will go barefoot when sailing to prevent potentially losing them if he were to fall overboard. He has brown eyes and brown, tightly-trimmed hair all over his head. He also is typically seen wearing a mask over his mouth and nose that conceals part of his identity from most people.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
newmcskinimg.png

Written Test!
Alvis Ulrik had travelled a long time to finally arrive at the docks of Storm's Landing, and the instant he had finished tying off the ship he had been hired to work on, he rushed to get on his lucky boots to go explore the big city. He had heard many stories about the legendary pubs and many denizens of the city, and could not wait to explore much of that for himself. The captain called the crew to the deck, and reminded them that they still planned on restocking the ship in the morning and continuing their journey north within the next few days. Alvis barely could hear the captain's warnings about showing up promptly in the morning, and was just antsy to get into the big city. As soon as he was able, Alvis bounded down the gangway and headed toward the center of the city, smelling the food and experiencing the life around him. Soon he was lost, and turned down a seemingly empty alleyway to find a group of men around halfway through. Little did he know, his life at sea had yet to truly begin.

Nearly a year later, Alvis was returning to Storm's Landing for the second time in search of the men that had stolen his boots. He barely had made it back onto the ship a year ago, and now was determined to find his boots, no matter the cost. Hundreds of people had likely been robbed in that time, but Alvis was certain that none had returned to try and reclaim what had been taken from them. He kept a hand close to a dagger he had on his side. He eventually managed to find the same alleyway, yet the men were nowhere to be found. Defeated, he went to a local pub where he found some solace in a drink, but it still bugged him that he hadn't found the boots. Alvis would make it his life's mission to find those boots eventually, but who knew if they would ever be found again.

OLD Character (c. 2016) : https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/cesario-viola-the-performer-upcoming.36915/

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.