Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Horgor Hammerfell The Engineer

Creeper_boz

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name: Horgor Hammerfell
Nickname/Alias: Redstone Magician
Race: Dwarven
Height: 4'2''
Weight: 25 pounds
Hair:Dark Gray
Eyes: Sharp Black
Skin: Pale Tan
Identifying Marks: Goggles
Appearance: Brown Shaggy Beard with Blue lens goggles with a brown frame resting on his fore head , Green Shirt with black pants and light brown shoes
Strengths: Mining , Building and Redstone
Weaknesses and fears: Can't Fight against creatures and is afraid of all hostile mobs
Religion and cults: Worships Hanseath, Mya, Roknar, Tharmekhûl, Thautam, and Valkauna the great protectors of Dwarven kind
Profession: Miner and Engineer

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
I really hope when you say magician, you mean you're good with redstone...because Dwarves don't do magic. They're too hardcore for that poxy elf stuff. However, I'd like to see a backstory with this too :)
One extra little thing, you're 4' 2" and a Dwarf, yet only 25 pounds? Now my knowledge of imperial measurements tell me that's just above only 2 stone.... And Dwarves are definitely not skinny....

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
It's a good start. Listen to NinjaTangerine and make your character more into a real dwarf. Anyhow, I'm looking forward to RP with you.