Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[House August] Farmer

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
*A note is pinned to a tree next to the inn*

Greetings,

House Augusti s looking for a capable farmer to run the new farms just off the island of Heaven's Reach. You will be rewarded for your services based upon your actions. Please return a letter addressed to Kvothe Noldor, or visit us in Heaven's Reach.

Signed,
The leaders of House August

==OOC==

Basically, you get to run a farm. It includes housing and quite a few fields to work on. You will be paid for what you produce (until a certain max). If we are satisfied with your work, we will change the payment to a wage and make it weekly.

What do we ask for this:
  • You must be active and work on the farms every so often.
  • You must try to RP a bit (we don't RP much in Heaven's Reach yet, but we are aiming for more RP, so you will have to RP as a farmer).
  • RP-wise have knowledge of what you are doing.
  • When the time comes, and it is required, be loyal to House August or at least not be loyal to their enemies.
  • We do not require you to join House August, but you are free to do so as you wish.
Write an rp-letter to Kvothe Noldor (me) through the forums. If you wish to visit us, it will also be done in Rp.

Thanks for reading,
Kvothe

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Overview of the farms:
2013-07-14_22.05.20.png
Please note, a mill has yet to be built, as well as a proper farmhouse to live in, for now, a house wil be assigned to you in the city of Heaven's Reach, until such a time a proper house has been built. We will then do the moving for you,

MechOp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Username: MechOp
RP name: William Deerborne

Hello, my name William. Im interested in farming for you and possibly joining House August. I have farmed in a few towns as well as for myself. I have resources available to start any crop you need if you do not already have them. If you need a silo or farm house built I can also help with that: materials/money/time, whatever you need. Im a decent rp'er and i can get on a few hours a day. Also if you don't mind, I'd would like to open a general store in the area. I can supply my on resources. I usually get on between 6-9 CST thru the week. Random times on the weekend.

Redocs

Lord of Altera
Hi MechOp,

Thanks for your interest in becoming our farmer.

It all sounds fine to me, hoever send a letter in character to kvothe using the forums' pm function. Your application will be dealt with IC :)

MechOp

Loyal Servant of Altera
A letter has been sent. Gave it directly to ptiber. So i figure he shouldnt have any trouble getting it to Heaven' Reach. And by the way boulder the history and lore is awesome.