Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

House Fuvur's Call

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff

The eagle has cawed, and the snake hisses.

House Fuvur calls upon anyone and everyone willing to take up sword, spear, axe, or mace against the unlawful crusade of the tyrannical House Hallon. To bolster his armies, the Lord of House Fuvur has given a general call for both his own levies and any foreign mercenaries to join him in crushing villainy.

Anyone who responds in the format below and roleplays with me is entitles to the sum of five thousand Radiants and another five hundred Radiants for every battle, skrmish, siege, or what have you that is involved in the war. This is in character money, your character getting paid.

Arms and armor will only be supplies to those who lack either.

Character name:
In game name:
Provisions (did you bring your own equipment y/n):
Mercenary or citizen (do you live in Sanardu, a vassal state, or a foreigner?):

It's assumed this information is immediately obvious upon you physically finding Nwalme, one of his stewards, or one of his vassal lords (Nikolche/SirNiko, Remi/Ddaug, Creak/Colonelgames, Sylvester/Creeperlord). Your character will be required to swear an oath to Nwalme after the payment. I will be adding you to a forum conversation with other hopefuls so I can more easily delegate people.

Last edited:

Fluffuerfanatic

Loyal Servant of Altera
Character name: Marek Kincaid
In game name: Fluffierfanatic
Provisions (did you bring your own equipment y/n): yes, and military experience
Mercenary or citizen (do you live in Sanardu, a vassal state, or a foreigner?): Mercenary

LordCreepington

It took a lot to get here
Character name: Sylvester Dawnson
In game name: creeperlord01
Provisions (did you bring your own equipment y/n): Nope
Mercenary or citizen (do you live in Sanardu, a vassal state, or a foreigner?): Citizen

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Character name: Azgir
In game name: GreenNinjaCactus
Provisions (did you bring your own equipment y/n): Nope.
Mercenary or citizen (do you live in Sanardu, a vassal state, or a foreigner?): Non-Sanarduian. Don't call him a foreigner, that's intolerant.

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an "L" on her forehead

Last edited:

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Character Name: Tabakov Polyavich
IGN: Blorbis83
Provisions: No
Mercenary or Citizen: Mercenary- once under Brutus's employ
(Not apart of Astrakhan- they are still neutral since Azerwind is- just to avoid any confusion)
making a new character to avoid consequences on another character goes against our war rules

your astrakhan main is the only character you are allowed to involve in the war, dude

you can still play temps at battles with temps, but making alts for the war isnt allowed

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
Character name: Victor Roichstead
In game name: The_Tottot
Provisions (did you bring your own equipment y/n): You bet I did
Mercenary or citizen (do you live in Sanardu, a vassal state, or a foreigner?): Merc for the time being

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
making a new character to avoid consequences on another character goes against our war rules

your astrakhan main is the only character you are allowed to involve in the war, dude

you can still play temps at battles with temps, but making alts for the war isnt allowed
I was not aware of this- I was not as astute in reading said rules as I should have been...I'll redact my post then.

Last edited: