Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HUGE misunderstanding. Cobblestone Generator [Resolved - Unbanned]

Emudude13

Loyal Servant of Altera
I was permanently banned from this server for supposedly creating a cobblestone generator in my old brewer's guild home in Wolfstadt. This is an extremely large misunderstanding. I assume this is referring to the 5 blocks of lava and square of water near each other. This was my old brewing area. I used to have cauldrons placed above those lava blocks and the water square was solely used for the making of the brews. I am a bit confused as to why it would be automatically assumed that it was a cobble generator. That was my old brewer's guild. I specifically used that lava for heating my cauldrons. The water square was for infinite water supply that I could put in the cauldrons...I can see why it would possibly look like a cobble generator, but that is absolutely positively not what it was made for. It was solely for brewing and I am quite upset that this would be randomly assumed upon me. The last time I made a cobble generator was a year ago on a sky block server. I have no idea why I would need one on an RP server. I DID NOT make that 5 block lava area and 4 block water area for cobble generating....it is only used for brewing. period. Please think about this and realize this is most definitely a misunderstanding. You can ask any single member that knew of my guild and many that have been inside it and they will tell you that 5 cauldrons used to be there before I abandoned the house after the prison break. Thank you for your time. I very much hope you can resolve this.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
This is the apparent generator:
2015-04-14_07.15.43.png

Now I know immediately it looks a bit suspicious, but what I would like to point out is, that if this WAS a cobble generator, this would be terribly inefficient. The reason this wasn't brought up before was because it looked like this previously:

2015-04-14_07.17.46.png

Brewery (for those that don't use the plugin, or don't know) requires fire, or lava underneath the cauldron to cook. Alcohol requires a lot of bottles of water, so emudude13 had placed an infinite water source nearby his brewing station. Whilst I don't approve of the layout (No brewing stands? D: ) I can certainly say (hawkeye says so too-) that this isn't a cobble generator, it was a misunderstanding. Sorry for the scare and trouble emu, I'll unban you soon

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Oh- just to be clear- to avoid things like this in the future, could you place your water source a more reasonable distance, or just use fire instead of lava xD.

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
And I am sorry Emudude for not reading into it more. And I was not aware there was a brewing plug-in... derpity derp... Perhaps I should start making potions.