Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I am looking for rp teacher

brokkscast

Official Alteran
hello as the title states I am looking for someone that has experience in various fields and wants to teach syrrione those things in rp.

brokkscast

Official Alteran
well I am a commander so yes I could become bettr at it but I still need someone to teach me various things

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
Astrid can teach you smithing, weapon uses, how to skin animals and some other stuff that I can't remember right now

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Erm- Question.
Surely if you want an RP then you should actually roleplay to find one? It's simple enough to ask around Port Silver to find a teacher and adds another aspect to your own roleplay with this whole act of exploration rather than simply walking around the opportunity. It'd also probably make more sense then walking up to a random stranger who magically decides to teach you as you ask OOCly in a thread.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Erm- Question.
Surely if you want an RP then you should actually roleplay to find one? It's simple enough to ask around Port Silver to find a teacher and adds another aspect to your own roleplay with this whole act of exploration rather than simply walking around the opportunity. It'd also probably make more sense then walking up to a random stranger who magically decides to teach you as you ask OOCly in a thread.
It's more fun this way too :D

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Erm- Question.
I may be wrong, but the way I read the thread was that Brokk was looking for someone to teach him how to RP properly, not an in-character teacher to teach HIS character how to use these skills?

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
Well I have great new armour (totally not made from it's very tough scales) and she can still teach using her left, she just has to rebuild the muscle and get used to it