Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I need a reason for this

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Is there a specific reason to bother giving up the no killing vows? I imagine if you just want them to break, once the time comes it'll come :p

Breaking vows isn't as dramatic or traumatic if you plan it out yourself.

Teeke

Lord of Altera
I need a reason for my character to give up his no killing vows, any suggestions?
It's a very serious thing for a character to undergo this kind of change. Don't take it lightly, it will likely completely reshape your character and they the character is played forever.

Now, a lot of pent up emotional trauma/outrage/feels can be more than enough, if a gentle nudge in the right direction is applied.

MokiPC

Sorrows Warrior
^ This is very true, and my character's reason did happen to be emotional stress/deity change caused by emotional stress. He switched to Skeira and deemed a simple criminal unworthy, thus having a reason to kill him. Do NOT take it lightly, as it does affect your character in many ways.

Last edited:

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Well. Scardrac snapped because of all the cheesy, unworthy, pathetic lovelives/marriages/partnerships/etc.
All the ones before his next wife who he'll "love forever", then? :p

But yeah. Huge choice, and you'll find with things like the Chevaliers / Maguses around you'll be forced to face consequences if you get caught. Hopefully you don't mean making your character a crazy killer, though :p

ACU20

Legend of Altera
I need a reason for my character to give up his no killing vows, any suggestions?
Well i think it lies more in his darker past, if he realises that being strict against violence in such a world is a very hard vow to keep, and i don't tink he would ever give it up, but merely that he wouldn't be afraid of killing those which deserved it and not those which where innocent, basically like everyone else :)

Redworrior83

Legend of Altera
Galo doesn't kill anyone, even those who deserve it. I'm wanting a reason to have him give up his vows for those who do deserve it

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Bottling up the anger until you crack?
That's quite a universal one, as for the most part you can do it outside of RP~. :3