Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I require to be an Assassin to take revenge.

Ninja_Kaboom

I think I might like it here
Name: Eliot

Nickname/Alias:Ninja_Kaboom

Race:British White
Height:Average
Weight:Average
Hair:Black
Eyes:Blue
Skin:White
Identifying Marks:None
Appearance: Assassin (i'm getting a new skin)

In the outlying villages around Altera, a new person was born, but in that same year his whole, village was blown to pieces, no one survived apart from him thanks to his father. He sent him in a basket in the oceans surrounding Altera. He floated away for many months this time with no food or water but somehow he survived.

He was found by a Villager of Skara Brae, NinjaTangerine, he brought him up, but one day he decided to go back to his homeland and discover what he did not know. He discovered his families past, they were Assassins through and through. He decided to train for 5 years solid, until he became the best he could be.

He then decided to take revenge on the mass-murderer, that wiped out his entire village. He had to find out who, but how...

This story will continue when he finds out who killed his family...

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
In the outlying villages around Altera, a new person was born, but in that same year his whole, village was blown to pieces, What happened here exactly? What can your RP character remember? no one survived apart from him thanks to his father. What did your father do then to rescue you? He sent him in a basket in the oceans surrounding Altera. He floated away for many months this time with no food or water but somehow he survived. Somehow? If you want to make it sound epic, but believable, you'll have to come with something else. Just saying.

He was found by a Villager of Skara Brae, NinjaTangerine, he brought him up, but one day he decided to go back to his homeland and discover what he did not know. He discovered his families past, they were Assassins through and through. He decided to train for 5 years solid, If we follow the time-line here.. He has been saved by his father as a little baby, then picked up by Tangerine and trained until he was like 5-6 years old and by then he was the best he could be? Oké.. until he became the best he could be.

He then decided to take revenge on the mass-murderer, that wiped out his entire village. He had to find out who, but how...

This story will continue when he finds out who killed his family...
Bolt = suggestions/questions. <- Hope that helps.

Ninja_Kaboom

In the outlying villages around Altera, a new person was born, but in that same year his whole, village was blown to pieces, an evil force was at work, Ninja_Kaboom was still a baby so this was all a blur all he can remember was the huge explosion and the destroyers voice, "Your end will come soon, little one...", no one survived apart from him thanks to his father. His father was the chief of the village, so he got first word of the attack and rescued his son during the explosion, he later was executed. He sent him in a basket in the oceans surrounding Altera. He floated away for many months this time with only pond weed for food and river water for drink.

He was found by a Villager of Skara Brae, NinjaTangerine, he brought him up, when he was ten NinjaTangerine thought it would be best to teach the young one how to survive alone. So one day he decided to go back to his homeland and discover what he did not know. He discovered his families past, they were Assassins through and through. He decided to train for 5 years solid, until he became the best he could be.

This story will continue when he finds out who killed his family...That any better?

Ninja_Kaboom

One day in December, Ninja_Kaboom and his daredevil dwarf friend NinjaTangerine, were building a light house. It was magnificent, a master building, worthy of a whole new life. This day would be a day of a fatalaty to the whole of Skara_Brae.

I was standing on top of the Lighthouse, building when NinjaTangerine decided to say jump, Kaboom, JUMP! As I was such a daredevil, I couldn't decline an offer. I jumped; "JERANIMO"

...his life ended...he was reborn...half...dead...because of his work!

Ninja_Kaboom

he landed in the ice and froze...hes know known as Frozen_Ninja_Kaboom! dum dum duuuuuummmmmm