Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

i want to play as well - [Declined - Space]

Status
Not open for further replies.

perksy98

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:perksy98
2. Your real name:Toby
3. Age:20
4. Gender:male
5. Country:aus

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? yes i agree

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? my friend told me so i don't know

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. i can't write that much but i like bball

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. ?????????

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? no not realy

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? no i don't have eny

12. How did you find out about our server? my friend

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) yes

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
you will need to write that much
number 8 has a purpose
we need to know what kind of person you are, this will give us hints as to what your rp style will be, it will let us know the person behind the char, we are a community here, and i dont want to sound mean, but if youre too lazy to do number 8 then why should they let you on a server where you have to not be lazy, where the participation and the community are paramount.

you say your friend told you about our server, who is that? i am sure your friend relayed our deep immersion... and the necessity for number 8 to be at least 8 full sentences long.

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
As lovelorn says (thanks love);
Please add more to question number 8. We are a close knit community and want to get to know you as a person. I would like to see more about you: your hobbies, likes, dislikes, what you are studying, what you want to do as a profession etc. Things of that nature.

vanar

Legend of Altera
perksy you should have done perky98 application
but you need more imormation about yourself man
or you need alot more then what ya got typed down

vanar

Legend of Altera
really my "freind told me"
yes i told you about the server an you should exsplain thing bit beetter
suchas : i feel that roleplay is a fun exciteing time where i get to meet people exspressing there skill in man made storys an makeing them come to life. thats what i should have types but i didnt:p

Space3045

Empty
Sorry cast I'm gonna have to take over this one..
First of all is your age, You say you're 20 in your application but on your profile it says you're 21... And your username is perksy98. Your username suggests you were born in 1998. Question 8 asks for 8 sentences or more and you wrote one -.-.

I'm sorry but I don't know if this server is for you. I get the feelings from your applications that you are impatient and rush into things... since you haven't taken the time to simply sit down an write a well thought-out or succinct application. I'm sorry but I would decline this application. However, another moderator may allow you through.

Status
Not open for further replies.