Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I went a second chance please.[Resolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain_Lolo

Villager
Ok I will explain myself better this time. I got accusating of griefing and lying.

Griefing

The tower
Ok, I will explain why I ave put a chest and some furnace in a tower of Raven Nest. First my inventory was full and didn’t ave any town for build a house in it. My friend Djertnerap told me he found a place where we could put our chests temporary before find a town and move in it. So when I enter in the tower it was said “home” and I didn’t ave any build restriction plus some chest was at the third floor so I didn’t know it was so bad to 1 chest (the other was to my friends Djertnerap and Majovi) and some furnace (they was to me and my friends too) so it was not all to me.

I got accusating of for put some vine. Yes, I ave put some vine but some was already there and my friends put some too, so it is not all my fault like you said and I didn’t put vine everywhere so it I don’t think it is a collateral damage

The stronghold
I was whit my friends in the public mine and we discover a cave system. We follow the cave and we found a giant cave at the bedrock level so we explore the cave and we put torches because it was in the wilderness and it was really dark. After exploring around we accidentally found the stronghold of raven nest and we explore it a little bit. I don’t think put some torches is a big griefing and we were exploring not destroying all your towers.

You said “you ave defigure the spawn face” I didn’t touch to the boat and dock.

You said you said, “It is all your fault” remember I was always whit my friends (Djertnerap and Majovi) and they do put chest too they put furnace too, they put their name on a chair too and didn’t got ban for this like me.

I think I got ban too fast and I didn’t have a chance like my friends. They did the same thing I did and they didn’t got ban. They got a chance, me no.

So I ask a second chance please for get the same justice like my friends. We didn’t do collateral damage to the city. We don’t destroy it and everything must be repair now (delete some chest, furnace, torches and vine)

I will never build again before ask the permission if you unban me.

I am very sorry, I ave understand. Please accept my excuse and pardon me. I didn’t got any bad intention.

If you ave question or interrogation ask to me. I will be happy to answer.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Actually, again, for the seventeen thousandth time, we have LOGS
We know what you did!
Now as to the ban, it is very easy to figure out when you are in someone elses build, and griefing is griefing. You tried to make a home in barathum.
Sure it may not have been ONLY you, but you were definitely a large part of it.
I dont know the exact details of the ban, but your first appeal was already denied, so my guess is this will be too, especially seeing as you lied the first time, and again this time in saying you didnt do some of the things we accused you of.
Locking this, please do not make any more, your ban appeal has already been rejected.

djertnerap

Villager
Yes we are terribly sorry from causing trouble. might I suggest next time something happens like this see if the guy responsible want to stay in the server to play by making him undo what he has done.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Weirdly I'm reopening this.

Towny can be a bit confusing if you haven't seen it before and if I was new to a server and my friend said "we can put stuff here" why would I question that?

As for barathum (or however its spelt) you can't blame players who dont know what it is for not knowing they shouldn't put torches down...

Also remember vines spread, so in future don't place them unless its 100% your own build.

I would like to know if who ever banned him checked EVERY chest/furnace/torch to refute his claim that his friends also placed things because I find that unlikely.

The only reason I am being lenient on this and reopening it is because I think a perm ban for your actions when you have appologised, admitted your wrong doings and appear to genuinely just come back and play.

Plus I know what alpha is like about people touching his builds, he gets uber cranky...

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
I belive that part of thier confusion is that juicebox was allowed to put a chest or two in the tower as he had nowhere to live.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
I'd like to see him unbanned, I don't want us to have to protect everything with Towny but I can see his point.

It's up to Alpha though.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
The only reason i banned on Alphas behalf is because i was there to see what they have done, the private signs had all their names on. Also surely wouldn't comment sense dictate NOT to build in a stone brick tower? Its not like they spawn naturaly.

I think perma is a bit harsh since it was only minor, no blocks were broken and nothing was lost, but getting off scot free wouldn't be fair either.

Somewhere between 24 and 72 hour ban in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.