Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

i wish to join [Declined - Itzzaboy/Karasu1996]

dade35

Villager
2011-12-20_14.02.19.png 1.
Your Minecraft username:
dade35
4.Country:U.S.A
Have you read the
Tome of Citizenship
or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
i have read the tome of citizen ship
6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?i wish to try something new and i have been intrested in role play for about 3 years now but i have never done role play
7.2011-12-20_14.02.19.png
Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Dade Mead and i am and advid gamer with survival skills that match any proffesional MLG competetor. I run my own clan on xfire and enjoy farming,mining,and building really cool homes. I like to ride my bike play minecraft and hang with freinds. I may have a form of high functioning autisim but i veiw my self as anyone else would. I am very nice i am an admin on my freind's minecraft server and i make sure the rules are followed to the letter and i can be a bit of a jokester at times. I do get very sad at times but as logn as i have freinds around i cheer up quickly.
8.If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I have uploaded a photo of the interior of a house i built in my town.
Is there anything else you wish to share with us?no.
Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
yes i am fully aware of the fact there is no xray or ore finders allowed.
How did you find out about our server?
a server list.
Have you voted for us?
i have not voted for you yet.
2011-12-20_14.02.19.png

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Alright, sorry to ask more of you, but could you add a bit more to question 8, and try to reread through your sentences a bit or find an online spell checker? Your application is great so far, it just needs a bit of fixing up :D so I hope that gets done soon so you can be approved.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Sorry, but I don't see much of a change to question 7, at least I don't see anything added at all, the question asks for 8 sentences or more, so please add to it.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
actually i think this application is kinda good im not a mod or anyone important but this is surely not bad

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
It's ok, but if possible can you add a little more to the number 7? Otherwise this has taken too long.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
dade, surely there's more about you can put other than that, we're not asking for anything excessively personal like that, things like your hobbies, likes, dislikes, what you are studying, what you want to do as a profession etc. whatever you're comfortable with sharing. It's just that we're a close knit community and want to get to know you as a person. You can share you favourite movies, what other games you play other than minecraft, stuff like that.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Yes, schooling or work placement seems to be a favourite in good applications, and it takes up a few extra sentences. :)

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Indeed. Sorry man, but if you wanna get on here, you're gonna need to add those last two sentences to question 7. So by all means, bore us with your medical history if that's what it'll take.