Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Iceguy69-Application [Approved - Geo]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceguy69

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Iceguy69
2. Your real name: Christopher
3. Age: 15

4. Gender:Male
5. Country: United States of America
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I absolutely love role playing that is the only type of server I have ever joined or been a part of.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. I've been playing minecraft since invdev, so I guess I'm pretty experienced. I'm a computer only kind of person so no PS3 or XBOX360. I have Steam IGN= Puff_{HG}. I play a lot of zombie games and mostly World at War. I'm very experienced with role playing aspects of minecraft and really like it.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Nope still a student

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I pretty much explained myself in #8 but if you want to know.. I'm a good builder I have consistent minecraft schedule. 2-3 hours a day. And I'm a hard worker. :D

Geo_08

The Ghost of Altera
Can you give a little bit more for question 8. it does say in at least 8 sentences.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
also paragraph 9 doesnt mean actual work, it means any impressive builds you've done in Minecraft.

Iceguy69

Villager
Ok #8 I've been playing minecraft since invdev, so I guess I'm pretty experienced. I'm a computer only kind of person so no PS3 or XBOX360. I have Steam IGN= Puff_{HG}. I play a lot of zombie games and mostly World at War. I'm very experienced with role playing aspects of minecraft and really like it. I'm from USA, North Dakota, the farming state. I'm 15 and love the aspect of computers. So I do a lot of computer stuff (call me a geek). I'm working on a mod (Pet mod) i have the job of doing the texturing. It should be up in about a month or so. THEN #9 I have another server called TrueMINECRAFT its a very heave rpg and roleplaying server. There is no free build so we have to make everything look very nice and mid century. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.