Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ideas for what a Herbalist can do.

Shao

Bring back angry react
I need ideas for what a Herbalist can do in RP.
If you have any please post them on this thread.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Identify herbs-
Have better experience with herbs/plants and therefore able to grow a high quality plant~
Uhhhh-
that's all I have.

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
make potions as well probs cause they would know the plants alot, so they would have a lot of ways to make money, potions, teaching, selling herbs, and something else that's niggling me

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Come talk to your local Alchemists' Guild, we have some herbalists on the team that can teach you, or you can teach, if you're looking :)

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
You could always open an herbalist tea shop in Port Silver :3

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
- Supply small foods. Such things as and parts of dandelions and nettles (plus more) were used as food!
- If your character also has some medical knowledge, create ointments and salves to treat wounds from herbs and plants.
- If they're into the darker side of things, could dabble in poisons.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Retired Staff
Well, there's quite a few things you can do with just plants. Can become a great cook, make potions, poisons, or just know stuff about natural plants. And knowledge of that stuff can lead to a lot of different stuff. Such as being a doctor, or on the other side of the spectrum, assassin. Alternatively, become a witch doctor.