Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

IInd IMPERIVM

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I'm curious as to what this ACTUALLY is.... Altho looking at the table... I don't know if I like. (Oocly I loves)

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Except the fact that the "female" on the left actually is Dorothy

@Sybbyl
Well... Dorothy actually /does/ partake in some of Lavoyards politics. She tends to trade with them quite a lot... But then again... She lieks to get involved in /everyones/ politics xDD

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Well... Dorothy actually /does/ partake in some of Lavoyards politics. She tends to trade with them quite a lot... But then again... She lieks to get involved in /everyones/ politics xDD
She likes to come to Azerport and smack us all up telling us we doing it wrong... Then by force takes the reins of whatever it was..... Tyrant Dorothy

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
She likes to come to Azerport and smack us all up telling us we doing it wrong... Then by force takes the reins of whatever it was..... Tyrant Dorothy
Sorry couldnt resist

download.jpg

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky

I read that as "She licks to get involved in /everyones/ politics."