Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I'm Sorry -- Snowbooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowbooks

Loyal Servant of Altera
I was banned from Hollowworld on Sunday, February 5. I watched my friend on the server (liveastroman21) play Hollowworld and I really miss playing. I'm really sorry for griefing and I promise I'll never do it again. If you unban me, I'll pay for all the damage I caused. I really love Hollowworld and I'll do anything to get unbanned. I don't mind if you put me on probation or something. Hollowworld means a lot to me and I'd love to play it again.

Knight Xavier

Lord of Altera
Griefing in hollow world is a major problem and mostly its a permaban im guessing its up to an admin but it really depends on the damage you cost to altera

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
snowbooks Griefing all over Protaras fencible 2012-02-05 02:00:20 Permanent

Fencibles decision. I don't know how extensive the damage is but at least you know what it was you were banned for.

Hoptoad

Legend of Altera
Griefing in hollow world is a major problem and mostly its a permaban im guessing its up to an admin but it really depends on the damage you cost to altera
Why grief? Whats the point?!?! :confused:
Neither of these posts contribute to the ban appeal in a constructive way. If you have information regarding the event or possibly a similar encounter with the banned player, post it. Otherwise, you should avoid unnecessarily posting in ban appeal threads.

fencible

tiny.cc/HW_Texture_Pack 
3 instances of griefing that I was alerted to, along with a floating tree.

Could you explain why you destroyed someone's floor, parts of the bridge and a house please?

snowbooks

Loyal Servant of Altera
3 instances of griefing that I was alerted to, along with a floating tree.

Could you explain why you destroyed someone's floor, parts of the bridge and a house please?
1. Floor/Parts of the bridge--I don't know what I was thinking. I wasn't feeling well, and... I'm really sorry. I'll pay for the damages I caused, and I'll also pay however many Radiants the owners want me to pay them.
2. A house--I thought I only destroyed the windows. I am not the most experienced Minecraft player, and I was just swinging my sword/pickaxe around. Windows break immediately, so I must have hit the windows. Again, I'll pay for the damages, and extra Radiants if the owner(s) want them. I'll also give a full apology in both cases.
3. The floating tree--I'm sorry, it was an accident. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

fencible

tiny.cc/HW_Texture_Pack 
I'll let you apologise to the people you need to, I am confident that this won't happen again.
Please don't prove me wrong.
Unbanned.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Just going to add:
I found two cases other than what you found fencible of him breaking glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.