Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

(ImjosephIm) – application [Declined - NiNi]

ImJosephim

Villager
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?

ImJosephim
2) How old are you?

i am 18
3) Where are you?

Canada !

4) Have you read our guides yet?

yes it really helped me get an idea of the environment as well as rules and guide lines for joining the server! helped me with knowledge on basic lore, races rules on the server.

5) Introduce yourself!

Currently in high school about to graduate and go into university. I am into music, art and video gaming. I consider myself a very creative and friendly person! I am really easy going and people get along with me.

6) Got any examples of your work?

I have been apart of many servers previously but sadly i don't have any examples of my works in building spawn towns, big community server projects. I am an artist in real life and enjoy playing and listening to a wide variety of music as i am a very open minded person.

*** We'd like to remind all players that the use of xraying, xray texture packs and mods to locate ores are banishable offenses. We have a dedicated team supervising our logs and once caught using any of the above your account will be banned from the server for good. (you can delete this bit from your application)***

----

About your character

Name: N'aix the halfing (to Earthspawn)
Allcurd the butcher (to Humans)

Race:
i was curious if a hybrid was possible if so i would like a mix of Earth spawn and human? but if not i could go for either earth spawn or human.

Appearance:
Grey hair, Maroon (red) eyes and there might be a scar on one of his eyes, bottom half of face is covered with a black cloak brown raggs and black pants.

The test

Dusk sets on the warm summer fields on the out skirts of the eastern frontier.....
the sound of horses follow the beat of Allcurds heart as he runs, adrenaline pumping through his veins... panting and grasping for breath his cloak following quickly behind him as if his shadow.

"GET THAT LIL' RAT!" screams one of the bandits on the horse!

he continues to run as the men continue to quickly follow behind him. quickly he makes a cut to the left into the corn field.

"DAMMIT WE LOST THAT LITTLE MUTT BOSS!" screams one of the bandits

"WHAT SHOULD WE DO KNOW BOSS?" asked another

"BOYS I WANT THAT LIL' RATS HEAD RIGHT NOW SPLIT UP N' LOOK FOR UM YOU FOOLS!"

Quickly the bandits flow into the corn field dispersing separating into singles looking for Allcurd.
Suddenly a scream is heard...A scream of a man?
Near by bandits rush towards the sound of the scream.

"DID WE GET THAT LIL DOG?" asks one of the bandits excited that they could finaly get some rest!

when they arrive all they see is the body of a fellow bandit basically ripped apart as if torn up by an animal....

"Boss what coulda done this?" asks on of the bandits
slowly the chief comes out "looks like something a hungry earth spawn did"

Suddenly another shrieks comes from the other side of the field then another and another as if dominoes were falling the bandits were falling one by one.

Now the bandit chief was alone as he sees his men all torn apart as if bitten into like a chunk of mutton.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU" the chief screamed into the air both arms swinging.

suddenly he hears a sound next to him in the corn shucks.

he slowly unsheathes his sword and points the cold steel tip towards the sound.

"COME OUT YOU HELL SPAWN!!!!!!" he screams charging into the corn only to find Allcurd lying on the floor unconscious?

"ITS ALL YOU DAM......." suddenly blood spurts out of the chiefs mouth.. "what the?..." he looks down to see a long blade with a curved hook as if a butchers hook for meat...he looks at the hand holding the blade like hook to see Allcurd...

The chiefs eyes widen as the sun rises and sees Allcurd's face

"what in gods name are YOU?!" he asks

Allcurd just grins with a chuckle...."the butcher..."

as he strafes the blade up basically cutting the top half torso and head of the bandit chief in half...

"what a beautiful day it is!" Allcurd says as he licks the blood of his blade with a devilish grin on his face surround by a dozen dead corpses.

NiNi

MooCat
Oguk is correct, the half races dont exist anymore so you may have to choose one of the other. Please take a look at the core races section of the wiki and/or player handbook for more information.

Otherwise, if you could tone down the All caps, as they are frowned upon here.

Anyways, good luck!