Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

RP Thread In the throne room - the aftermath of decisions

TheChibiKiwi

Loyal Servant of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
TheChibiKiwi
TheChibiKiwi
Villager
[OOC: so this would be happening in her court, shortly after she made the elven empire purely elven. Its for flare, not to meta, but to kind of give you all an outside glimpst of what she is going through in Gallia, and for me to just get the thoughts out. All characters are NPC's except for her.]

Lerina: We've gotten word from Vowrawn of his support. Maybe I didn't fuck everything up as bad I think I did?

Lady in waiting: You did what you had to. For your children.

Lerina: But at what expense? Puring the lands of all but our blood? To shield them from the world? This isn't what I truly wanted. Its not where we should be. But I feel torn. Every fucking decision I make has a consequence and I'm making them to come out on top.

Elven Counsel Member 1: As we all told you, Sultana, this is the divines will. Truly if it was not, it wouldnt be. You are the leader of the elves. You need to bring them to glory.

Lerina: I have half the world pissed off at the decisions I've made, and a good section quiet and a few supporting me. Our dream. My dream is unfolding in a way I didn't want. And I feel powerless to stop what I've started. I may be the will of my gods, but it doesn't mean this doesn't tear at me. Expelling everyone from the lands except us?

[! she grabs a goblet and throws it against the wall, shattering it. Marble flies]

Lerina: My blood is what we are. We are elven. But we have started a course that will either define us, or end us. I've been blinded by this constant shit for years. Everything I do is to put me in a better position. We can't just live peacefully without chaos.

Counsel Member 2: Its worth it Sultana. The pain you feel will drive you, drive us. We will purify the lands and youll feel better.

Lerina: Better? Better after betraying everyone?

Counsel Member 3: You were betrayed. Never think differently. You are in the right.

[The Sultana, leaves the throne room.]