Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Concept Interest check - Arc of Thieves.

Thievery Arc interest

• Total voters

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Arc of Thieves
Interest check

1649339264565.png

I'm slowly getting to completing the Nid Arach terraforming as well as nearly finishing The Realmsguard arc.
That creates some more room for other creative investments. I've got some ideas regarding one possible arc.
First, I'd like to know if people would be interested at all.

The idea is to center an arc around stealth and creative problem solving, or in other words; thievery.

The arc will be private OOCly, which means once it gets going, folks in the group will decide who gets to join later on - if any.
The characters have much to gain, so the IC explanation will be that they do not wish to share the treasure with too many others.
At the same time do not wish others to know, because thieving is often against the law, and thus they organize themselves into a small group.
This group of people will have individuals of different talents, but one thing binds them together; a love for high-end treasure and a talent for stealth.

Fill in the poll and leave a comment if you're hyped.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
With 9 different people already having voted to want to actually partake in such an arc, I think it's safe to go ahead and announce that this arc will be happening once I've wrapped up my current projects :) Splendid!

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Jo was MADE for this sort of thing - hell yes!!!

xVigil

Legend of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
xSneekz
xSneekz
Legend
Laicelem & Glomlir would be interested as a duo, both enjoy stealth & loot.

Goldbeean

Legend of Altera
Villager
Goldbeean
Goldbeean
Villager
Ralia's life goal is to screw everyone over and rule the world, she'd be interested

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Wow, interest is much bigger than I had anticipated. I'll make sure to take the time to think of something together with the rest of the event-arcs team to accommodate as many as possible, if not all.