Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

It wasn't in the rules so I didn't know, wont do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runeologic

Loyal Servant of Altera
I should really have assumed, or at least asked if it was allowed but i never, stupidity on my part.

But since there was nowhere in the rules saying that client side mods other than zombie fly mod were not allowed without permission.

So, I am requesting to be allowed back on the server and I will only use a vanilla Minecraft client.
-Rune.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
I say don't unban, anyone who thinks just because its not in the rules means they can get away with it is an idiot.

Plus xray is a serious offense, it should be common sense not to use it...

Runeologic

Loyal Servant of Altera

It's not in the rules so technically I didn't break anything, and this is my first time playing minecraft on a server so i don't know what's commonly acceptable and what's not.

as i said, stupidity on my part but i honestly didn't know and am sorry. I will do whatever if i can just play again.. I have so far really enjoyed my time on the server.

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
Common sense should have kicked you in the face and called you a cheater. We have banned people before for using it. The rules have been updated as of right now. This arguement is invalid. Once a cheater always a cheater. The general consensus is to leave you banned and I am inclined to agree. If you enjoyed the server so much, why did you feel the need to cheat?

Steelcryo

King of the north!
as i seem to be the big bad tyrant admin at the moment i'll follow in that reputation and tell you that common sense should have told you its not allowed. It's not like cheats are banned from every other multiplayer game i can think of.

Ban stands, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.