Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Jax] Avalyn McKerras - Unblessed

Juvix_

Lord of Altera
Legend
Juvix_
Juvix_
Legend
Red Waves S.gif

AvalynD00.png

IG Name: Juvix_
Character: Avalyn McKerras
Profile: [x]

Divine of Interest: Jax

AvalynD00.png

Introduction & Character Info:

Born to Raigo Tideborne and Kathrine McKerras, Avalyn is apart of a family of sailors,
and was brought up with a deeply rooted love and respect for the Sea.

She has always been an adventurous personality, and has taken on a few adventures
throughout her youth whilst playing with her friends.

As the Tidebornes run the Green Shipping Company,
Avalyn has grown to understand more about market value and trading than most children her age.
Due to this, she is often more ready to participate in trades than most of her peers.

When it comes to Jax, Avalyn is still too young to partake in serious worshiping,
and isn't actively seeking to please the god, or follow his tenets. For now she is merely interested in Jax,
doing things she enjoys while being aware they may or may not please the god.

AvalynD00.png

Update Notes:
Just gonna be putting a list of updates here once they start happening later on. Idk, I might also delete it, we'll see.

[January 3rd, 2021]
Created forum profile with help from Brit.

[January 29th, 2021]
Been updating the profile actively, separated Trading and Gambling logs and smoothed out some things.

[March 1st, 2021]
Editing and updating, profile will be on hold and changes will be made soon in terms of layout and how I'm going to list things.

[June 30th, 2021]
Revamping the whole profile as Avalyn grows older and finds herself more interested in proper worship.

AvalynD00.png

Last edited:

Juvix_

Lord of Altera
Legend
Juvix_
Juvix_
Legend
Map Time.png

AvalynD00.png

Divine Log & Progress:

Title | Date
Explanation / Summary
Importance / Significance

Progression in Faith:

W.I.P

Event Participation:

W.I.P

AvalynD00.png

Last edited:

Juvix_

Lord of Altera
Legend
Juvix_
Juvix_
Legend
bOxes.png

AvalynD00.png

Trading & Item Log:

It isn't uncommon for Avalyn to trade or strike deals with others for information, material objects or coin.

This log lists the items and coin she has traded for, or has otherwise gained as a gift, reward, treasure or find.

Working on it.

AvalynD00.png

Gambling Log:

Avalyn picked up gambling at the age of seven, and it has grown into a regular habit of hers, though her bets are still small.
This log lists all her gambling successes and losses, and the things she has lost or won.

Working on it.

AvalynD00.png

Last edited: