Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Jinny's Re-Application [ Accepted - Jase]

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
1. What is your Minecraft username?

My current account is Korca.

2. Where is your last approved Whitelist Application?

https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/jinnys-application-approved-squidziod.43061/

3. Have you re-read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides again?

Of course!

4. Tell us about yourself!

After having left HollowWorld for better focus on school, I spent time trying to decide what to become. Since two years ago I've become more in-tune with myself, began a degree in "TESL" (teaching English as a second language). It is hard to say exactly what is good for an update, as a lot happens in two years and what may be boring or menial to me, would be interesting to someone else.

5. Character Related Stuff

Character Name
:

Gvaudoin Pellingare

Character Age:

Character Race:

Human

Appearance:

Gvaudoin is a short woman, of lean build that stands at around 5'2. She has fair skin, blue eyes, and dark brown hair that is pulled into a messy plait most of the time. She wears commoner clothing that easy to move in and travel as she enjoys hunting. She is usually carrying a bow and quiver with her, with a small dagger strapped at her waist. An identifying feature on her face would be a scar above her right eyebrow she received from running into a wall as a child.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

1622406907129.png

Written Test!

Gvuadoin held her breath steady. The creature was oblivious to her existence. It had no idea of the loud THWACK of the projectile that was about to strike it. She pulled the arrow back, her hand near her ear. Keeping her aim steady she pointed it towards the chest of the creature. One arrow, a clean kill. Any more than that would mean the creature suffered, it would mean she did a piss poor job of being a huntress.

The Pellingare family is known in her home hamlet for being hunters. They provide the meat for any celebration, feast, or festival that happens to take place in the quaint community. Like her father before her Gvaudoin did what her family has always done. They hunt. As her arrow releases from her iron grip it sails through the air, for a moment all is silent and it seems the forest slips away. All that remains is Gvaudoin and her prey, a rather stout boar. The creature didn't even have time to let out a shriek as it falls to its side. Satisfied she moves towards the creature and gives an offering of thanks, she never hunts because she truly enjoys taking life. This is all her family knows, all she knows. It would disappoint her father, and be shameful to her lineage if she was to give up hunting. Sometimes though, Gvaudoin felt like it would be worth it.

The idea of being in a big city. Somewhere Gvaudoin would be free to do anything she pleased. Sure, life may not be more glamorous there, but it would be better than being stuck in the same town her entire life to marry some poor pig farmer just to raise his children and die near destitute with no legacy left behind. She wanted so much more from life, not necessarily power or influence, but something to show those who come after here that she had existed. She was important, not just a nameless huntress stalking prey in the woods to feed a shabby village.

The day would come to her in a rush, a traveling troupe. The passed through the village on their way to a grand fair in a nearby city. The young viewed them with awe, and Gvaudoin felt her fires of wanderlust blaze brighter than ever before. She wrote a note to her family. They would be fine without her, she had siblings who could easily care for them and carry on the tradition. She would miss them but this was not an opportunity she could throw away. With what little money she had, her talent with a bow, and her desire to be something she traveled with the troupe towards the city at first light. It was a hard choice to make, but she knew deep down it was the right one.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.