Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Jology's Re-Whitelist Application [Accepted - Jase]

Forje

Lord of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?
It is currently Jology, formerly JakeDology, also formerly Forje.

2. Where is your last approved Whitelist Application?

3. Have you re-read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides again?
Yep!

4. Tell us about yourself!
I'm older, bolder, and fly as hell

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey Forje,

You will need to link a character profile of a character you intend to play or create a new character as part of the reapplication requirements.

Forje

Lord of Altera
Sorry, just a misunderstanding - here's the character I'd like to play. It's pretty much what I intended on my last application, though, I never really got to play it despite getting whitelisted last time. Hopefully that's acceptable, otherwise, I'll just come up with something different.

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server. We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:

Character Name: Sonia Negas

Character Age: 23

Character Race: Human

Appearance: Black hair, blue eyes, light skin on the verge of being pale. Clothing entails a red dress with pale pink accents to match, made of what appears to be various clothes of a decent quality. Her build is lean and somewhat slim, but not quite skinny that matches her taller height of 5'7.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: N/A

Written Test!

And breathing hard, he ran with his sister away from the bandits who were running them down, the same that had killed their parents years ago. Revenge wouldn't be served today, but they swore that one day -

"No, that's just... Boring. Plain, and too sad. No one who could read would ever find this good." With a sigh, Sonia puts the quill back in the inkwell with a small drop, visibly a bit frustrated. With a short glance out the inn's window, it's obvious the time of this Blessday is passing by quicker and quicker. After a brief pause, she takes the paper into her hand, before promptly tearing it up.

"If I don't write something that might sell, or at least generate interest..." Another brief pause, would be followed by her standing up, and promptly turning to head to the door. Passing by the messy bed and the heap of a nightgown that was worn the night before, the room would otherwise seem plain. Her belongings are either strewn about the room, or simply resting in a small satchel-like bag, such as small bits of mostly attractive, yet hardly valuable, jewelry which matches her dress, which is the same in nature - seemingly far fancier than it actually is.

The door to the room would open upon her reaching it, and would just as quickly close behind her as she passes through the threshold.

She'd pace slowly down the hall to the staircase sitting at the end, listening to the events occurring in each room she passes. Some are silent, some loud, and none the same in emotion, and each easy to eavesdrop on due to the thin doors. Sonia smiles, amused by how unintentionally public every conversation became by simply passing by.

Heading down the stairs, she'd murmur quietly to herself. "Maybe I need to send a letter to father... Things aren't quiet going right. I'd rather not leave so early, but..." Reaching the main room of the inn, she'd head directly to the door, feeling the sun as she leaves the dim interior the main room.

The town in front of her is nothing short of bustling, seemingly full of energy and, to an extent, optimistic glee. This, however, would bring a frown to her face. She'd take a step out into the town, visibly annoyed. She'd follow the street, down towards the market, listening, searching for something. With every step, it seems like she's trying to find something new. However, this doesn't change the expression of distaste pasted on her face.

"Maybe I'll bloody find it... Just a shame that this is the best plac-" She'd stumble, nearly tripping. No one would notice, help, nor comment. She'd stop upon recovering her balance. Angrily mumbling, she'd spit out, "The Divine curse this damned city!"

She'd continue on her way, still moving, though a bit quicker now, with a final whisper to herself. "If only I knew inspiration would've been this damn... Troubling, to find..."

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.