Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Jon Isak's profile

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Name: Jón Ísak.
Nickname/Alias: Jon.
Age: I just found out I might be about 2000 years old....
Race: Human.
Height: 6'7"
Weight: Average.
Hair: White, reaches about shoulders.
Eyes: Green
Skin: Pale white
Identifying Marks: His nose is awfully big...
Appearance: White hair that reaches his shoulders, he has a pretty weak build and is pretty slim. He has an awfully big nose and stinging green eyes with a black eye-stone thing in the middle. He wears blue robes with a mask to hide his nose. The robe is pretty blue looking and his hood is blue too... I suck at describing stuff in English so i'm gonna stop now... :(
Strengths: Good with a bow but his biggest strength is that he's a fast reader >.>
Weaknesses and fears: His biggest fear is that someone might burn all his books. He lacks the skill to fight because of age and he's always been pretty weak. He's afraid of melons because in his childhood he was walking around his town where there were no melons. The next day there was a big blackout for almost 2 days and suddenly everyone was eating these strange looking things and growing them in their yards. He decided to try one but a seed from it got stuck in his awfully big nose and it felt so terrible he swore to never come near a melon again and avenge his nose by burning all melons. He hates dwarfs, they always mock his big nose and kick him in the groin...Evil dwarfs.
Religion and cults: Lightly worships Skraag and She who is beyond names, neutral goddess of magic but doesn't pray or anything like that.
Profession: Currently a librarian, he just likes collecting books but he used to be a guard, farmer, builder, bandit, and a few million other things. My roleplay used to be a mess so now i'm fixing it while keeping my char and just making him a not-overpowered librarian.

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Well I used to be a mage/Dark Mage but he retired to his books and now sits lazily in his library yelling at people who mock his nose and burns melons....